Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you're over 40 on POF

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FML

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does POF still have all those age restrictions about guys not being able to contact women who are a certain number of years younger than they are? I remember a minor flap about that a few years back. Looking at those pictures, you could see why an over 40 dude might not want to shop in his own age group on POF.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I think it's a 14-year window they allow? I set my age to 34 so I could talk to 20 y/o girls.

The one hot girl I know with a pof account keeps hers hidden, so only guys she messages can see her profile. Otherwise she gets 100 messages a day, but they are all like 'hey wassup u hot u dtf?' That's the gaming skill of your typical guy on pof.

Assuming that is her only pic, I'd message the girl with the tree tattoo, which is a "tree of life" tat by the way. Girls with no pics of themselves are either hideous or hot. You're not going to find out until you talk to her.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...not even a cute fatty in the bunch. That is a regular rogues gallery.....

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever the OP is could fvck any of them! A waist of time ensues........ Yet that may be the only available card.

A sad thought.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah as we say in aus I wouldn't touch that with your ****.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me OKC or Tinder. My experience with POF is the same as the OP's, a bunch of fatties.

However, most single women do not participate in online dating. Work on approaching more woman in your everyday life. You'll be pleasantly surprised by how many of them are single.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation is that at least locally, POF is the bottom of the barrel. I don't know if it's because it's free or not. The age thing was a big pain in the ass too. What kind of Nazi crap is that? I would get around it by changing my DOB in my settings between searches so that I could review all that was available. How is Larry King going to find his next wife on POF? They must hate old people. :p

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation is that at least locally, POF is the bottom of the barrel. I don't know if it's because it's free or not. The age thing was a big pain in the ass too. What kind of Nazi crap is that? I would get around it by changing my DOB in my settings between searches so that I could review all that was available. How is Larry King going to find his next wife on POF? They must hate old people. :p
I think the age settings on profiles are set in stone once you set it, best bet is to not look your age and shave off ten or so years!

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was only using it in stalker mode anyway. Mainly wanted to see if anybody I knew was using it - and they were. Some of the profiles were literally sad. Felt bad for them

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is pretty lousy. It works for good looking guys who are willing to settle for 4-7s. When I joined I was getting about 5 numbers a week just sending out outlandish one liners and then having 5-10 message exchanges. I was only interested enough to even meet up with about 10% of them and then actually sleep with about half of those. I was just learning how to game women online. This is probably what most guys do on POF. All the women complain that they're tired of men standing them up or ghosting when she asks to meet up hahaha. I'm done with POF. Absolute waste of time.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a few moments to browse POF this weekend, and in my area, it was just bad. I saw maybe 5 women who I would actually sleep with and only maybe one I'd want to date. So many of them have this "my kids are my world" or "tired of game players" blah blah. You haven't even met her and already she is complaining and laying down the gauntlet. No thanky....

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is horrific.

Hit tinder or get out your wallet and pay for Match.com