When your plates are gettin' blown up by exes all the time...

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think is really obnoxious? Two of the last three girls I've been seeing have constantly been getting calls and texts from ex boyfriends (sometimes more than one) during our hang-out sessions. In courtesy to me, they hardly ever reply (usually just to say they're busy and can't talk), but it's still friggin annoying!

I guess as a guy who has learned the value of no-contact, it really bugs me to see these chumps desperately still trying to stay in touch with the girls that dumped them.

But the other reason it doesn't sit well with me is because even though the girls say things like "ugh I'm sorry, this guy won't leave me alone, etc", it's fairly apparent they ARE reciprocating contact when I'm not around, otherwise I'd have to think these AFC's in her life would eventually get the memo and move on.

Anyways I guess it's really not fair to be jealous of this stuff when I'm not even technically exclusive with these chicks, but it still rubs me the wrong way. Anyone else experiencing this?

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JCballin88 said:
Does anyone else think is really obnoxious? Two of the last three girls I've been seeing have constantly been getting calls and texts from ex boyfriends (sometimes more than one) during our hang-out sessions. In courtesy to me, they hardly ever reply (usually just to say they're busy and can't talk), but it's still friggin annoying!

I guess as a guy who has learned the value of no-contact, it really bugs me to see these chumps desperately still trying to stay in touch with the girls that dumped them.

But the other reason it doesn't sit well with me is because even though the girls say things like "ugh I'm sorry, this guy won't leave me alone, etc", it's fairly apparent they ARE reciprocating contact when I'm not around, otherwise I'd have to think these AFC's in her life would eventually get the memo and move on.

Anyways I guess it's really not fair to be jealous of this stuff when I'm not even technically exclusive with these chicks, but it still rubs me the wrong way. Anyone else experiencing this?
They are indeed reciprocating. Here is what you do:

You tell her that if she wants the guy to leave her alone, she should tell him that they shouldn't talk anymore. Then she should ignore him completely.

If she fails to do this, you never talk to her again. It's in everyone's best interest. Life is short, no time for *****es who play games.

It's fast, easy and non-negotiable.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Well said AlexDP.

I don't put up with texting on dates. It's obnoxious. I will ask them politely to put their phone away when we're talking.. Unless it's an emergency, you can wait until after the date or be polite and go to the restroom to text. If it continues I will usually just cut the date short and never contact them again no matter how sexy they were.

Racecar

Don Juan
Reaction score
All those AFC drones who hang around women are not a threat, so why sweat them? Guys who break up with girls and try to get back together are huge AFCs.

High-value girls will always have other guys buzzing around them. It isn't fair or practical for you to tell her to swat them ALL away. After all, like you said, you're NOT exclusively seeing one another. Even if you were, how do you differentiate between the platonic gay best friend and the alpha male on the prowl? Or what about the guy in the middle?

It'd be nice if you could just PEE on her and mark your territory. Unfortunately our society doesn't adhere to that sort of thing so you'll have to settle for trusting her instead.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racecar said:
All those AFC drones who hang around women are not a threat, so why sweat them? Guys who break up with girls and try to get back together are huge AFCs.

High-value girls will always have other guys buzzing around them. It isn't fair or practical for you to tell her to swat them ALL away. After all, like you said, you're NOT exclusively seeing one another. Even if you were, how do you differentiate between the platonic gay best friend and the alpha male on the prowl? Or what about the guy in the middle?

It'd be nice if you could just PEE on her and mark your territory. Unfortunately our society doesn't adhere to that sort of thing so you'll have to settle for trusting her instead.
this guy gets it

hell if you are doing it righht you should have just as many chicks blowing up your phone anyway.

you have no right nor status enough to demand a woman to throw everything away after going on 3 really good dates with you. the idea is comical.

it's one thing for a chick to be talking to them while you are OUT with her. that i won't put up with it. but just knowing they are around? like she calls and asks you to come over and she happens to be getting off the phone with one of them when you knock on the door, or one of them calls and she looks at the phone when you are with her? give me a break and grow some balls.

hot women are going to have guys that want to get in her pants. you can't be afraid of competition. t the end of the day she's going to make what she feels it eh best choice just like you will do the same