When you were age 14-16 why didnt you!!!!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go out and get women?

I remember...from the end of my eigth grade yr..I was 13 yrs old..I had this huge crush on the girl down the road from me.

she was hot..she didnt want me :) but I tried so so so so so hard...did so much afc stuff....even so..never gave me a shot...more than friends..regardless i got to HS and went after women..got rejected a couple times..but finally the end of freshman yr..I landed a 6 month gf....she broke my heart..so i dated 2 of her friends right after that..and ended up dating 70 to 80 women by today.

I dont get why so many of you in your late teens and early 20;s didnt go after women like crack...didnt you think of sex from age 12 on?????????

so explain to me why it didnt happen for you in HS the greatest social setting ever for pyssy.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did but I was oblivious to the "signals" women projected. I'm punching myself now as we speak. Knowing what I know now I could've started getting laid at 13 instead of 22....
A lot of guys I knew at that age thought girls were gonna approach them, without them lifting a finger. Ah, misguided youth

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you say it like you "should" have been boinking women at 14 years old. Believe it or not, that's pretty young.

I did some dating in HS, but I like many was surrounded by people with a given set of beliefs that didn't endorse underage fvcking.

Actually, If I had a son or daughter, I wouldn't want them sexually active until college. I've thought of intentionally raising them to be sheltered and nerdy so that they won't be able to get themselves into trouble too soon, because it's a real problem.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I know

I dont mean sex....

I just remember...from age 13 on...my friends and I would love WOMen and sports..but women women women.

Eazy-G

Reaction score
I guess because I didn't want to come off as a creepy. I figured I would just be a nice guy and a girl would come to me :crackup:

About a year and a half ago I somehow came across the pickup guide on mASF and it made me realize how much I'd wasted my high school years waiting on puzzy and not actively doing something to attain puzzy.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total ignorance - I didn't know anything about women and sex, and puberty had no recognizable affect on my brain, so I wasn't even interested in them.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends & I were rebels. We were baaaaaad. But I forget what we were rebelling against. Hygiene, maybe.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I was alot different back then.. then I am know. High School for me was kinda blah... I wasn't in public school for the last 2 years of high school..*kicks himself in the face* Now I regret it but I had to.. I went to online school and worked full time when I was 16-17

As for getting in trouble if you get it out of your system when your younger like 15-16 you'll be better off.. Im paying for it now. I was a good-boy when I was that age.. sickens me how lame I was I just wish I had my mindset that I have now back then.

But now Im making up for lost time :cool: pulling pu-tang every-where... I have a uber good set-up Lifeguard/cook/surfer= women fighting over ya'

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point of it is.....

if you would of sarged then you would of learned more from it.

but its awesome you guys are going for it now..including me...my HS school skills didnt tranlate to being an adult

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
like xzibit says in multiply

Above the rest, accept no less
Go ahead, check the game, be my guest
Somethin brand new and heavy to get off my chest
Win time after time 'til there ain't none left
Hardhat, punch the clock, back to work
I'm bigger, stronger, faster, built to hurt
everybody and anybody who come to my party
like they ready to get roudy and touch somebody

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one word...maturity. Maturity at age 13-16 varies from that of 18-21 (17 is kind of a grey age :D)

hind sight on years past is always 20/20 and the encounters that stick in your mind the most from that past are the roads you did not travel down.

jordannkobe11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys i guess i have some hope, lol . BC i am only 15 but im not good yet and since i live in WV there isnt mayn places to work on your game at i mean at school if crash and burn everyones gonna know about it and besides most of the girls arent that hot. so i dont know what to doi guess when i go to pittsburgh..let the games begin.lol i tried to do bootvamp haha...that wasnt very fun. no girls make any eye contact they just walk with their heads down. and plus im hardpressed to find 50 girls i dont know just to say hi to

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was that age, I was absolutely clueless; and I remained clueless for many years after. Because of the internet, I learned of many self-help products and I improved greatly. I'm no longer clueless, but I am constantly learning.
We all learn how to do things in life. Some people are "naturals" and some aren't. But things happen for a reason and I always try to look at things in a positive light. For instance, if I were to go back to my teenage years with the mentality I have now, there's no doubt in my mind I would have been with the hottest girl in high school and would have f*ked girls from left to right...but at that age, however, I most likely wouldn't think straight and would have ended up getting some chick pregnant or what have you.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post actually.

beginning at 7th & 8th grade thinking back there were actually a few girls in class interested in me. Looking back into the past, it was so obvious. But when i was that little skinny pimpled kid, girls signs and dating were completely obliviious to me. I didnt think much of the situation, whether girls wanted to be my friends or not after taking interest in me i didnt really mind. Whehter they were talking to me or showing interest, i honestly was clueless.

I remember one summer i worked in this hospital (probably around 16?) and several times a week i'd run into this girl who works there too. I'd say hi and she would too....I remember so clearly she had the cutest smile. And she probably was interested in me. At that time i was still oblivious to the idea of dating or girls showing interest that it didnt matter.

Only did i think about this a couple yrs ago and realized all the opportunities i had missed. I surely felt remorse and depressed but all i can look forward to is the present and future.

intha_burbz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met my first girlfriend by a total fluke when i was in summer of grade 7. man she was HOTT. big tits taller than me , funny and interesting. man i learned so much from that one girl and i still look back and remember all of the ALPHA MALE **** i did back then and wasnt even aware of it. i probably had more game then most of you in grade 7. till this day i think she was put on this earth to teach me about girls. anyways my point is that there arent girls like this just everywhere, thats why u gotta approach and try and meet every single babe you can!!!! One girl can change ur life and give you so much confidence. you can learn so much from just 1 or 2 chicks

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eazy-G
I guess because I didn't want to come off as a creepy. I figured I would just be a nice guy and a girl would come to me :crackup:

About a year and a half ago I somehow came across the pickup guide on mASF and it made me realize how much I'd wasted my high school years waiting on puzzy and not actively doing something to attain puzzy.
Yeah thats it.. Don't want to come off as sleazy and annoying by bugging them, girls were constantly *****ing about how forward and annoying some guys are. Great idea! I'll not, and they'll like me for it.:rolleyes: Pfft, glad I found this place.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
im a senoir in hs now bro.,..and thanks to this... and thinks to you fukkers lol... ill be living it up... already got a bunch of girls im working... none for sex yet but then again... im miles ahead of what i was before

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't happen because two *****es made fun of me within earshot in 8th grade. Looking back on it, they were probably trying to get my attention, but that didn't happen. Instead it changed me into a totally different person than I was before that day of my life.

Danny001

Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents took me to church. I got to believing that the Lord would bring to me the person that I should be with. So, I concluded that I was suppose wait on the Lord to do just that. I was being the obediant servant, so I thought. I was half-right. Everyone forgot to tell me, that I had to do at least half that work, let alone how. My parents sheltered me, but they failed to realize that by doing that, they had a responsibility to show me the game. I love them dearly, but they put me in a very bad position. Now, since neither one of them could maintain a marriage. That one or any thereafter, I concluded that their advice was probably useless anyway. If I had never went to church, I would have probably ended up a pimp or giggolo or something.