When you start screwing your friend...

captain A

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm really looking for advice so much as hearing about how this went for anyone else who may have had the same situation.

Been friends with this girl for years and that's all it's been. We've been very close and integral parts of each others lives and I've been happy with it that way. (although she is really hot)..she's had a few boyfriends and during the very brief lags between them I had always been busy with other girls so things just never worked out. She's been an excellent female friend that I have always talked to about stuff that you normally can't to girls about and still try to have real game with them. A while back we both had a lot to drink one night and fooled around. That's happened periodically since then but usually under drinking circumstances.
And then recently we just started f*cking....and now i feel like I can't just hang out and talk to her on that same friend level that we've always had.
I've just started being more reserved and I've stopped being the friend.

It's got me feeling a little uncomfortable. We haven't talked about it at all since it started happening. ..and I won't be the one to bring it up. Who else has been in this situation?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there.

You are right not to bring it up...don't. She probably will eventually.

Don't let it bother you and don't get too emotional about it either.

She might meet someone and stop what you two are doing out of the blue.

Have fun with it while it lasts, for however long that happens to be.

HAVE fun and KEEP IT fun.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is another great example of why you don't want to date a girl who has friends that are men.

Today he is a friend, tomorrow she could easily be fvking him or you if you play it right.
Fixed. :p

captain A

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
this sounds like she's putting words in your mouth/thoughts in your head.
nah...that really is my viewpoint on the matter. She hasn't said sh*t and I'm totally O.K. with that because whatever is happening right now is a pretty decent thing. I'm going to ride it out until she finds a new guy to be with and then I'm sure things will kinda go back to normal.

She told me a few months ago that she always had feelings..etc. etc. but I just chalked it up to being in the moment and although she is a solid 8 with a fun personality and good in bed, I'd really rather have her friendship that I already know is solid over a romantic relationship that could screw up what we've already got.

captain A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is another great example of why you don't want to date a girl who has friends that are men.

Today he is a friend, tomorrow she could easily be fvking him.
...yah...and this. She has no business fvcking me and if i were any one of her ex-boyfriends I'd be upset....I have a few ex girlfriends who would be upset because they were constantly accusing me of messing around with this girl when I never did. Another reason why I'm deciding to just be happy with the situation and wait for her to find a guy that she can really be be with and hope that she doesn't think it needs to be me.

PDX said it straight - Have fun and Keep it fun.
Good advice. Thnx Man

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you actually like this girl and you can stand waking up next to her in the morning. Why not marry?

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Sounds like you actually like this girl and you can stand waking up next to her in the morning. Why not marry?
^^^ WAT! lol :crazy: