Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you next a girl in the same school...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to you. If she didn't disrespect you or if you don't have any bad feelings, what's the harm in saying hi?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^exactly. Unless the chick was a b*tch, disrespected you, or any bad feelings between you to, theres nothing wrong with still being friendly around her.

JonDuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
errr no

next means next so probably not. if she did something bad / stupid enough for you to just want to be over her then why would you want to keep contact anyway? :whistle:

RollinDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
if u next her then why the **** do u care wat she thinks
exactly! I mean don't be a d!ck but do what you feel like doing if you don't wanna talk to her one day than don't if you wanna talk to her than talk...:rockon: :yes: :rockon:

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on why you next her in my opinion.

Why not say hi in the hallways and have a conversation with her is the question i ask you?

Lets look at the reasons why you would next a girl:
Stood you up a few times
Said LJBF
Cheated/hooked up with your best friend/something like that
Has big boyfriend lol
Just not your type/wanted a full relationship or something like that
completely humiliated you

or the most dreaded

You got attached or get attached to easy.

My point is really, never fully next a girl and stop contact completely unless your some easily attached AFC but also don't let it take up your time, why not have a flirty conversation or even say hi, it's not like it takes up a huge amount of time and it keep her knowing that your there it keeps you an option instead of completely closing your door shut. Girls change their mind all the time, one day you can be a friend next day her minds changed, one day she could want a full relationship the next day she just wants to be pounded.

My point is even if your hardly trying at all, it still gives you a 1% chance or even more. So why not?? what else you got to do with your time? Nothing? then why not.

Any holes a goal guys lol keep these holes open.