Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you hit on women...

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys,

Me again, im gona try to loose my vcard soon but I have a question when it comes to hitting on women. So, when you hit on women, the idea is to just throw it out there and not be attached to the outcome?

For example, at work..

I was talking to this chick and she was telling me that her and her husband's marriage is going down hill..

SO, out of nowhere, I threw at her "Well, then, I'll call you up sometime" in a kinda jokingly manner

Is that how you guys normally Hit on women? You throw it at them but in a jokingly, not so serious way?

Thanks

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly how you want to talk to women.

Be funny and suggestive without being completely serious. Although the thought of having an affair of a married woman might be a little extreme, it still shows her you have sexual interest. By telling her in a joking manner, she's able to hold back from being angry about you 0utwardly hitting on her when she's married!

Don't tell yourself you're going to lose your vcard... high expectations are rarely met. Let things happen, and be confident. In your mind, you're not really a virgin. No one needs to know you are. There are plenty of men who have had sex plentiful times and still aren't good at at.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks.

Also, sometimes at work i'm not sure whether i get hit on but, I went to the deli section of the store to get some roast beef. I asked this lady who works there if I can have the "italian roast beef" one

and she said

lady: you should try italian women, I'm italian.. just joking
me: never had italian...
me: I hope they doesn't taste like the roast beef that I'll be eating.

So, usually, when i come across scenarios like this one, Does this mean I have options to:

A. Take it to the next level (next time we encounter each other)
B. Not do a thing about it but just be playful about it

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
Thanks.

Also, sometimes at work i'm not sure whether i get hit on but, I went to the deli section of the store to get some roast beef. I asked this lady who works there if I can have the "italian roast beef" one

and she said

lady: you should try italian women, I'm italian.. just joking
me: never had italian...
me: I hope they doesn't taste like the roast beef that I'll be eating.

So, usually, when i come across scenarios like this one, Does this mean I have options to:

A. Take it to the next level (next time we encounter each other)
B. Not do a thing about it but just be playful about it

Yeah, this whole thing girls add "JUST KIDDING" does it mean they are hitting or were they really kidding?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
So,

the Person A who got hit on now has the option to escalate things with the Person B who hit on her. And so, if they like each other, they'll just keep going back and forth at it until they become attracted to each other to the point where it becomes somewhat, serious?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.. not so sure about that roastbeef statement. the idea's there but should it be in better construction? can't put my finger on that too.

just have fun. thats why its called flirting anyway.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Yeah, this whole thing girls add "JUST KIDDING" does it mean they are hitting or were they really kidding?
Yeah, I get that alot "just kidding"

When I hit on women, i never say "just kidding".. makes me sound like a wuss. Do you?