Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you guys next her, do you...

For_F

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number as well? I do and don't depending on how interested I was in the woman. If I was really interested than I delete the number because it 'saves' me from maybe contacting her again when there's no point but I won't look at the number twice after I've nexted a woman who I was only interested in for a one nighter.

I know deleting the number shows lack of self control on my part and destroys the chance of hitting the woman up down the line but it works for me. A few times I had deleted the girl's number only for them to contact me a month or two or several months down the track. I didn't know who it was and they asked if I had deleted their number. Easy reply is my phone broke got a new one had to start contact list from scratch.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever works best for you.

If you feel that you will cave in and drunk-text her, delete the number by all means.

I do this sometimes, if I am mad, and if I have decided there's nothing I will do with her anymore.

In the beginning, it helps deleting the number. You don't have to provide an excuse either, if they ask you, you just say, I don't have your number.

That's it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete number for two reasons, being the first one to stop yourself to cave and call her again, which would boost her ego and destroy yours following her new rejection.

The second one is that is much more easy for you to forget about her once you do something real like deleting her number, you know that even if you want, you have no easy mean to contact her and that will make sure your brain delete her.

Also if you decided that you are no longer doing any attempt on her since it will lead to nowhere, what is the point anyway to have the number?

In case she contacts you, the number will not be known but you will know that she is one of the many you nexted cause they treated you like sh1t, so again you will simply delete it instead of caving and hurt yourself more.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, best thing to do is delete the number. This coming from a guy who is a habitual drunk-texter.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell my Young Padawans to do it in order to avoid temptation. I still do it out of habit myself...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I've gotten several bangs off girls I nexted and I contacted a few months later.

If you have the willpower it will be beneficial to do so.

But know your own strengths and weaknesses. If you think you may have a moment of weakness in a couple weeks then by all means delete it and wait for her to call.