Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you feel somebody is looking at you

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my work this girl it seems is always looking at me. Sometimes I get caught looking at her LOL I always glance over her way and find that she's looking at me

Don't really know if she's just catching me looking at her or if she's checking me out LOL

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i always thut that the girls looking at me were just checking to see if i was looking. the truth is they are ALWAYS looking at u cause they like u.

think about it, whud u check if a girl that was butt ugly was looking at u that much? **** no u whud probably try to get outta the room or something asap.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The challenger said:
think about it, whud u check if a girl that was butt ugly was looking at u that much? **** no u whud probably try to get outta the room or something asap.

HAHAHAAHHA

I've had an ugly girl check me out before....and she was obvious about it. I felt very uncomfortable and completely ignored her and consciously avoided any eye contact or even looking in her general direction.

I've had a good looking girl check me out and I kept looking in her general direction.

I think girls would follow a similar behaviour.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take PT everyday so I experience all kinds of instances of this.

-you feel like they're looking at you, you turn, and they are

-you feel like they're looking at you, you turn and they aren't! LOL

the one I hate most - they could very well be looking at you, but their eyes are slightly askew so they could actually be looking at the fly buzzing around your head. I get this one a lot, it's like they are looking but don't want to get get caught. Or maybe they truly aren't. When this happens I just maintain the "gaze" and I don't turn around as if to find out if she is looking at something behind me. WEAK move :crackup:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stare straight into there eyes until they lock then smile but keep staring until they back down. Go and approach her afterwords and say, "I won". Sometimes you get a chick that won't back down(you are definitely in if you get this) Just walk over with out loosing eye contact.

You would be surprised how well this works. Be bold.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not so bad, once i was at mcdonalds making an order and behold behind the cashier was the fries lady. Honestly i couldnt tell if she was literally staring a whole through me or at me...'deer in the headlights'.

It was weird

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While eye contact is an indicator that one is attracted to another, it's not an indicator of finding compatibilities within a relationship. It could also be part of their personality or that they took some drugs of some sort that makes them staring eyed.

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with a Women who I always was able to keep eye contact with, and we would look at the other and were always nice to one another, but I should point out that spilling the company ink isn't on, and while we aren't the closest of mates I put her into the LJBF for 2 reasons first she has a boyfriend and second I have decided while she would know I like her from this eye contact and she is close to my type, I would rather have her as a mate.