When you dump her and change your mind

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl you dumped got a boyfriend and now you want her back. That's all you had to say man, one sentence. You are too emotional dude. Relax with that. Either give this girl time to leave her man naturally or keep being beta and going after her. What you really need to do is find some new azz. If things are so iffy with her then you really should go out and find something you are crazy about. Not something you just want when you can't have it.
You're just having a case of "FOMO". Fear Of Missing Out. Once the next chick rolls in, you'll forget all about her. There are millions of women walking around with holes between their legs. There's nothing inherently special about this one. Don't get so hung up over her.

If she is going to come back, do you think NC will be what does it? or that I should stay NC longer then hit her up to hang out?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to hookup with a girl that is with a man makes you look bad for several reasons. Not only that but you know what the first problem is that you guys are going have if things go happily ever after for you two? Issues with trust, and that is one of the most difficult things to recover from. You're on a mission just to get a flawed relationship, some dudes prolly piping your girl right now and this girl doesn't even really do it for you. Stop wasting your time.

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trying to hookup with a girl that is with a man makes you look bad for several reasons. Not only that but you know what the first problem is that you guys are going have if things go happily ever after for you two? Issues with trust, and that is one of the most difficult things to recover from. You're on a mission just to get a flawed relationship, some dudes prolly piping your girl right now and this girl doesn't even really do it for you. Stop wasting your time.
She's still with the uber beta, so if he's piping her that's no biggie. I get where you're coming from on some of the other stuff, but I know you dont wanna sit through my rationalizations to the contrary.

Do you think no contact will make her miss me enough to hit me up?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is going to come back, do you think NC will be what does it? or that I should stay NC longer then hit her up to hang out?
Go NC to move on, not to get her back. You should stop bumping this thread and let it die.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NC might do it, keep an eye on her because you just know she's going to leave the loser eventually.

TRPShill

Don Juan
Reaction score
After 2 months she's gonna write to you.
I agree. I accidentally called her on skype on the sixth, and we spoke briefly via text. She knew it was an accidental clcik and i meant to click a diff name, Id say that pushed the date back a bit but it will happen