When you DJ multiple girls (very short)

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so i have about 5 girls really interested in me. If i want to begin dating one, how do i play it off with the other girls without being mean/ hurting their feelings? I feel responsible because I reciprocated attraction and kino

thanks

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you meet these five girls and what you know about them?

Iamnotacrook

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't be too much trouble. I don't think any of them will overreact if you get a girlfriend... you seem like a decent dude, just don't make a big deal out of it. Any girl who is not your girlfriend is "just friends". They have no problem pulling that **** on us, so what's wrong with turning the tables?

babemaster2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies

I met one through a college movie presentation ( we kinda talked throughout the movie) I later met her at a speech given by an author who we both liked. This girl has started calling me just to "chat."

Antoher i met through a intro to chem study group

I approached another during breakfast (she was eating with her friend)

and the last approached me after our first bio class and asked, "if we could be study patners" ;)

I dont want to have any "F uck buddies" or anything like that. i just want to date one without any of the girls getting their feelings hurt.

Thanks

babemaster2000

btw, do you think there are any potential problems that may arise from this?

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
you could be banging all 5 down the line and you're saying you don't want that scenerio at all ? wtf

Top Bottom