Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you can't NEXT

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this girl I've known for about a year. We're good friends, but I think I want to take it further. I checked these forums out about three years ago under a different name. I'm naturally outgoing and funny(I think). Mainly I just decided when it comes to girls to do what I want to do, and if she doesn't like it, I NEXT her. This leads to a lot less girls on my plate, but the relationships I do have are great. I've only had two bad breakups and both of those were from girls who approached me and I figured "Why not?"

Anyway, I can't NEXT her because I like her a lot and we hang out pretty frequently and if it goes down bad, that would get messed up. I guess what I'm asking is the best way to go after her without jeapordizing the friendship.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I can't NEXT her because I like her a lot and we hang out pretty frequently and if it goes down bad, that would get messed up. I guess what I'm asking is the best way to go after her without jeapordizing the friendship.
you do know that was just a bunch of jibberish for she's my oneitis right?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no best way. Anyway you go about it will risk the friendship.

Either continue the friendship and go look for other girls, or risk it for her. Don't expect much better responses because anyway you look at it, there is no 'Right way".

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's say its oneitis. Hypothetically. (No, really, I can't tell. It's been so long.) In the best interest of my game, should I:

1. Say F*** it, and go for it?

2. Suck it up and go after other chicks?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
couldn't have said it better myself. and whenever you say

No, really, I can't tell. It's been so long.
trust me.. it's oneitis

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right. I'm way too into her for my own good. We're supposed to go out tomorrow and I'll just do the regular stuff (joking around, up the kino, etc.) I'll tell you all what happens.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about not going out with her and actually trying to find ass that wants to fvck you instead of drain your pocket for free dates?

every day you spend with her, is a day you aren't getting ass

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to give you the impression we go out all the time on dates that aren't really dates and I pay for em. This is the first time we've gone out just the two of us. Usually it's me, her, and her roommate. And seeing how it's a Sunday, I'm not gonna be in the mood for clubbing. But tonight is a different story entirely.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still.. it's not a date becuase you aren't courting her. it's you taking her out and paying for her company.

in this situation, you are paying for her time, meaning you are associating her as the prize. subconsciously, you think of her that way. that's the problem not taking her out per say.

if you had your **** together in life, had the job you wanted, had a rockin body, had a good job.. would this chick even be an option?
I didn't think so

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a date, and I'm not expecting to pay for her. She has no reason to expect me to pay. In name only it won't be a date, but I still expect to end the night with something. As for the last part, I'll step to any chick. I'm only 20, I'm skinny, but I got potential, I think. She isn't the best looking I've pulled, but she ain't bad.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC's think about doing things and DJ's DO them.
Kiss the girl or move on, either way - risk nothing and gain nothing.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she was sick and couldn't make it. I don't doubt she was a little under the weather, but she obviously ain't interested and I'm not going to chase her. I realize now I was making a lot of little mistakes and messed it up. You were right, backbreaker. She's really not all that, and I didn't call her on her bull way too many times. The only thing to do know is get on some of these other girls I been neglecting. Peace.