Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you ask a girl to the movies and they end up doing this..a

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to this girl on and off for weeks. We have been hanging out about once or twice a week. First time I asked her to a movie and she went then we went to eat a few times..she actually paid for me a few times and vice versa. I met her thru a mutual friend. Shes cool but I know alot of guys are after her and I know shes capable of alot. She has alot going for her kind of.

Been playing super non needy with her taking it slow..basically if I text her it's to do something or me replying to her asking to do something I might text her once a week or she will text me eventually the last few times she has initiated..very rarely do we make small text thru text. I never say oh come over or I wanna see u and f u and all that type of stuff.

We messed around making out fingering jerking cuddling etc. for the first time last week.. All of that was last friday ..We spent two days together basically did some other things etc I went with her to do errands then went to go karts eat etc. That was on Thursday and Friday and she initiated hanging out that time. I left her alone the rest of friday, Saturday and she texted me first on Sunday night saying happy Easter then just a bunch of small talk bs.Didnt say come over or I wanna see u none of that and I have never acted like that.

Monday comes around so 3 days from when we messed around..I text her "movie?" At 8pm i didnt give her the movie time which was at 1015 i wanted to see what she would say. I didnt even care about going to a movie or even seeing her but I felt I needed to show some initiation to keep her interest because personally I wouldnt like it if i had to initiate every single time...she has the last 3 times basically. Don't want it 100% lopsided. Maybe for every 3 times I'll do it once kind of thing. I knew if I texted her there was a very high percentage she wouldn't go..but like I said I was cool either way going with her or not (if not I had a backup chick anyways) I just wanted to say hey I'm initiating because she complained she was putting all the effort into her last relationship and that recently ended..i knew she wouldnt ignore me but I was guessing she would reply with some excuse hours later (first time I asked her to a movie she replied saying she was asleep blah blah bhla but we did actually end up going 2 days later but this was the very very first time we hung out weeks ago.) I was right she didnt reply for like 2.5 hrs..she lives by her phone..she said "hey sorry was doing a photoshoot" in my head I was like yea on a Monday night? Lol. By the time she replied I was in the movie already with another girl.

So I thought I basically have 3 options to choose from:
A. I can reply when she texted right then and there while i was in the movie and say oh ok cool and nothing more. And she would probably think I was just sitting at home with nothing to do or maybe even wonder if I was in the movie.

B. I could reply when I get out of the movie around 12 to make her think I did go to the movie because of the timing of my text and she would think I took another girl which in fact I did. She already has a thought in her head that I'm a little sneaky/player.

C. I could text her at 3 am and say "ohh...I just past out". Make it look like yea I asked u but I fell asleep by accident kind of thing.

I chose C. I don't want to get into jealousy games with her that's why I didnt chose B and A kind of seemed like I was just sitting around and replying to her after she waited 2.5hrs to reply. So I said I'll reply 5 hrs later and make it look like I asked her then feel asleep by accident.

Got home from the movie at like 1230...around 330am i grabbed my phone and texted her "ohh" sent that then was going to text "past out" for the next text....she replied so quick that I couldn't type that I past out. She said "ur up hahaha" so then I replied right away saying "i past out lol". And that was it no more texts from me and no more texts from her.

I am not initiating now until she does with me if its weeks until she does so be it. But I think I played it right...thoughts?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fukk would you ask a girl to the movies, etc.? All those questions about what she missed because she wasn't paying attention?

Nope, you're better off at miniature golf.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fukk would you ask a girl to the movies, etc.? All those questions about what she missed because she wasn't paying attention?

Nope, you're better off at miniature golf.
This. I've only taken GF's to movies. Never had a movie date, I'm 29 years old.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would this have been your fourth movie with her? Anyways just invite her to do something else in like a week, but make it a day or two out.

Trying to set up something for 10pm at 8pm is a terrible idea. It shows that you're too available and that she's an afterthought.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop orbiting and back burn the b!tch. Until you fvck her, there's no connection... TBH, just because you fvcked her, there still can be no connection. Stop with movies. Dates are for fvcking. Drinks and alcohol, Netflix and chill, etc. close to either you pad or hers so you can say, let's go to my place for a nightcap.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I go for late night movies with a date and get laid afterwards.

It's not where you bring your date, it's how exciting it is.

I even bring dates to the beach with take away McDonald's.

I even surprised a girl by taking her for a boat ride at night and got laid.

You mean u guys r limited to just drinking alcohol ?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking... but be careful with all this hard to get you're trying to play. I understand it in the beginning, but once you've got her chasing you, and showing high intrest, you can ease up... you'll be upset when she ghosts you for a guy who shows her more attention. And I only say this because you seem to really like her