Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when ya depressed, just smile

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was reading on an article, its probably common sense to ya'll but

http://www.futurehealth.org/SmileAnatomy.htm

its a long article, but to sum it up: when ya small ya body associates emotions with facial expressions. when u smile, your body becomes happier.

ppl always used to tell me to smile wen i was down, i'd tell em to **** off coz it was being fake, but it actually has scientific reasons for working

so when you're :( just :D

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

the mind and the body are very complementary to eachother.

it works.

~ j

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it goes beyond just smiling; allround good posture does you wonders (straight arched back, shoulders back, chin up, slow + calm walking pace etc)

a chemical change in your body can also affect your mood; e.g. the production of endorphins from exercise

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just realised this is already mentioned in a number of articles such as the art of attraction, so its old news. sorry bout that

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence dude, but it aint workin for me. I'm having a ****ty day, so I tried smiling.

I still feel like sh*t.

:rolleyes:

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to be put out of school (not my doing), employment situation is all phucked up, parents could go to jail for tax evasion. Am I sad, (I dunno), am I depressed (haven't got a freaking clue.) I just been sitting at my desk laughing my ass off for the past 2 weeks for no apparent reason.:confused:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
No offence dude, but it aint workin for me. I'm having a ****ty day, so I tried smiling.

I still feel like sh*t.

:rolleyes:
I don't think it works in just 1 day....the whole point of his smiling technique is to train the muscles in the face to give off a natural smiling toned face even when you are rested.....just like going to the gym and doing abs, you gotta do it on a regualr basis to build a studly grin

Gav- I disagree....one of the things they tell models when they first get in front of the camera is to concentrate on your face and the body will follow it's lead.....by learning to control a smile (the hardest facial expression to master) all other expressions become effortless from confident to determined gestures.