When women share things with you. What does it mean?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a few women share their lunches with me. At work and in college and wonder if it means anything.

A HB i'm interested in likes to share her water bottle with me when I run out on a hot day and since her family owns a restaurant, brings back food from the restaurant for me to eat!

My gut feeling is that women who are comfortable with you would share food with you but is it in a LJBF or "I wanna fukk your brains out by bribing you with my sandwich" way?

Nick

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women share things with you, it means.......

....absolutely nothing.

There is no way to sugarcoat this advice. If you like a girl then you must take the initiative. Ditch the passive psychoanalytical bullsh!t and make your move. Get sexual. Go for the kiss.

She'll either respond favorably or she won't.

Either way, you need to be man enough to embrace any rejection or embarrassment with class and dignity, if or when it occurs.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Survivor, I couldn't help but notice your signature. Has that changed for you at all?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
I had a few women share their lunches with me. At work and in college and wonder if it means anything.

A HB i'm interested in likes to share her water bottle with me when I run out on a hot day and since her family owns a restaurant, brings back food from the restaurant for me to eat!

My gut feeling is that women who are comfortable with you would share food with you but is it in a LJBF or "I wanna fukk your brains out by bribing you with my sandwich" way?

Nick
Is there kino?

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Hey Survivor, I couldn't help but notice your signature. Has that changed for you at all?
Of course I'm more confident now than I was when I made that statement.

Back then I was a newcommer to the forum and was just beginning to learn self-respect. Years later I was checking the archives one day and decided to use it as my sig. It reminds me that even though I've improved with females since then, the core of my true purpose remains the same, which is to be a self-made, self-reliant man regardless of how others view me.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means nothing

i had this attention ***** last semester offer me her lunch occasionally that she brought to school.

but each time i rejected her offer. It Makes these bi*ches feel good about themselves cause they see it makes you happy to be chowin down their poison.

Never accept any offers from these *****s, it will only feed their ego. plus itm akes you seem AFC cause you cant say "no" to them

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious lol?!

I take this differently.

Say, im hungry, so after a class i am chatting with a girl.. and i go "hey, lets go to a coffe shop, you can buy me lunch"... shiet, i got a couple of nice convos and lunches out of this...oh yeah and i slept with one of these girls too.

never turn down a meal when you are hungry!