Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when women pay attention/flirt with you

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
is it safe to assume to some of you that they are just attention wh0res/c0ck tease and nothing more

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only if you honestly think they aren't actually interested in you. it's a case to case thing

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Your question is too vague.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
is it safe to assume to some of you that they are just attention wh0res/c0ck tease and nothing more
not until you get chopped and screwed, or rejected, or denied.
THEN you know she did it for attention.

its usually easy to find out these chicks, its like "to good to be true" they are into you, feeling u off the first approach. then u figured "i got the puzzy" then u ask her if she wanna come back to your crib AND then you know from there.
usually she will say some **** like "i cant leave my friends" or "i got a bf"

if you think she is, put her up to the test. dont waste your time with chicks that arent sure.

picture yourself as a salesmen. you WANT and NEED to make money to support your rent and car payments. would you waste your time with a customer whos not sure about a tv they want? and they just taking u tv to tv, and making u run around for quotes? all in the end you already invested 40 min? or would u rather find a new customer who wants a tv now?

pook once said "you buy a relationship" NOT BUILD ONE. MEANING you find a girl the way u want her to be, you dont find a girl and then try to change her for u nahhh man. when you go to a dealership to buy a new car. do u find any car then change it by painting it, adding stuff? no, you tell him the color you want and which options.

sorry if i got off topic, i just felt the need to say that.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you didn't provide enough for us to give you a proper answer but I'll try and give you an outline of a garbage woman and a good woman.

Attention Wh0re piece of garbage will turn on the kino, the smiles and all that good stuff but if she finds out that drinks are not on you and that she can't max out your credit card she'll immediately turn off the charm and good times.

Good woman will do all the kino, smiles, giggles and charm and then let you take her home so that she can blow you and fvck your brains out.

So yeah there's a simple difference between the two.

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the setting and situation....If it's at the Club, Online chat room, or some place where attention *****s hang out well yeah u should'nt get carried away with it

If some girl is flirting with u say at the Library...she no doubt likes u..she didnt visit the library so she could flirt and mess with guys heads