Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When wifey comes up with the excuse of "I'm not your hooker", should the husband say, "OK, then I'll go get a hooker"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this post that another forum member had posted in response to one of my other threads:
4. The "I'm Not Your Hooker" Speech
The most common reaction of post-three-year married women to men complaining about this kind of thing is a little speech married men know very well. It's the "It's Not My Job To Have Sex With You" Speech, more commonly relayed as the "I'm Not Your Hooker" Speech.

This is when a woman yells at her husband, declaring with righteous, feministy anger that it's not her job to **** him whenever he's horny. I'm not your hooker. I'm not your *****. That's not my job. I'm A Woman Dammit™ and I Work Hard™. What the hell do you think I am? Your slave?
my opinion: It's time for the husband to find a hooker, and tell wifey that her fee will result in that much left for the family finances.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK that was probably bad advice but as a newly married woman myself, God that was a difficult read.
There's a decent chance that in 5 years, you will be not attracted to your husband and have a frigid bedroom.

In my opinion, it's time for the husband to find a good lawyer and divorce her arse.\

I read the entire article and what's abundantly clear is that these women do NOT even like their husbands, let alone love or are sexually attracted to them.
Yes, that makes sense. Men don't file for divorce enough. However, plenty of divorce happens. 80% of the time, the woman files for it.

The entire article is very much in touch with the environment of contemporary marriages. That article was written in 2014, so things have likely gotten worse.

They sound repulsed, utterly disgusted, the respect is GONE.

Most likely for reasons that go beyond him simply desiring sex. That's merely a symptom of a much larger disease within the marriage, imo.
Romantic relationships have a shelf life of goodness of approximately 5 years. However, many people stay in subpar relationships and marriages far too long. When the types of things are happening in a marriage that are described in that article, it is long past time to end it.

In any event, I find their attitudes atrocious no matter how toxic the marriage is. Absolutely unacceptable.
Social circles consist of a bunch of monogamously married women who all got married around the same time and are moving together in lockstep through life's milestones. They tend to reinforce each other's negative views.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in an LTR and are having sex less than twice a week - bare minimum - you have issues. Less than once a week and your relationship is probably over. If you ever get this line of "I am not your sex slave" or some variant, cut your losses and move on. Not only is there zero passion to any sex she is going to give you (making it pointless - would rather just roll with the hand at that point to be honest), but she has zero respect for you and the relationship itself is over.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in an LTR and are having sex less than twice a week - bare minimum - you have issues.
Agree. There's no point in dealing with the downsides of relationships unless you are having sex a minimum of twice a week. Better to be alone and have your freedom with that sex frequency level.

Less than once a week and your relationship is probably over. If you ever get this line of "I am not your sex slave" or some variant, cut your losses and move on. Not only is there zero passion to any sex she is going to give you (making it pointless - would rather just roll with the hand at that point to be honest), but she has zero respect for you and the relationship itself is over.
Yes

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Marriage is a contract between two individuals that says “you will take care of my needs and I of yours”, it’s a breach of contract.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any woman who tells her husband "I'm not your hooker" in regards to having sex with him has lost all respect for him as a man and consequentially that has dried up her sexual energy towards him.

Also, I would bet in many cases the husband is terrible in the sack and since she derives no real benefit from the sex, it is more like a chore to please him and as such, why would she want to please him and get nothing out of it when she isn't interested or wanting it from him? She was willing to do it when she respected him as a sign she loved him even tho it wasn't good sex.

I would guarantee if the husband was fvcking her senseless, making her cvm and squirt every time and giving her orgasms to the point she couldn't even see straight and was seeing stars that she would be more than happy to fvck him regularly. Because she would be getting satisfied and deriving a benefit from it...and bragging to all her girlfriends about how amazing it is(which is where you have to be careful that her friends don't try and come at you...most women are very willing to fvck their friends man behind her back, especially if their man is not good in that department)

This is why being amazing in the sack pays dividends. All things being equal, a woman will usually stay with a man who is tremendous in the sack far longer than a guy who isn't, and will put up with a lot more when she is being sexually satisfied in ways she didn't even know existed prior to you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why being amazing in the sack pays dividends. All things being equal, a woman will usually stay with a man who is tremendous in the sack far longer than a guy who isn't, and will put up with a lot more when she is being sexually satisfied in ways she didn't even know existed prior to you.
That's why I viewed that as a foundation thing. I made sure to get good at that earlier in life.

This is another one of those times when I am utterly ashamed of my own gender.
Saying this is good. A lot of women behave terribly. A lot of men aren't calling them out on their shiit, mostly due to thirst. The thirst is unreal.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's why I viewed that as a foundation thing. I made sure to get good at that earlier in life.

Saying this is good. A lot of women behave terribly. A lot of men aren't calling them out on their ****, mostly due to thirst. The thirst is unreal.
All you have to do is start working out and getting in shape, buy tight fitting nice clothes and start "going out" with the guys more.

She will get the hint, and she will likely start trying to fvck your brains out if there is even an ounce of respect for you left in her. Women are competitive...if she thinks someone else wants you she is going to try and 'mark her territory" and bring you back to her.

This isn't a long term fix, but it will at least get her back in the game and have her persuing you for sex again.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you have to do is start working out and getting in shape, buy tight fitting nice clothes and start "going out" with the guys more.

She will get the hint, and she will likely start trying to fvck your brains out if there is even an ounce of respect for you left in her. Women are competitive...if she thinks someone else wants you she is going to try and 'mark her territory" and bring you back to her.

This isn't a long term fix, but it will at least get her back in the game and have her persuing you for sex again.
Married men are notorious for starving their male friendships, especially their friendships with unattached/marginally attached men who would go out. A lot of married men don't have the male friendships to execute that part of the plan.

They can workout and get in shape and buy new clothes.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Married men are notorious for starving their male friendships, especially their friendships with unattached/marginally attached men who would go out. A lot of married men don't have the male friendships to execute that part of the plan.

They can workout and get in shape and buy new clothes.
Don't need them. Just tell them you are going out with some guys from work. Even if all you are doing is going out for a few hours and sitting in your car. She doesn't know what you are doing. Plant the seed and let her water it. Women will always assume another woman is involved, they can't help it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't need them. Just tell them you are going out with some guys from work. Even if all you are doing is going out for a few hours and sitting in your car. She doesn't know what you are doing. Plant the seed and let her water it. Women will always assume another woman is involved, they can't help it.
Solid idea. The work thing might be more difficult to pull off for a white collar worker now with a lot of white collar workers at home. Blue collar workers could pull that off. An auto mechanic or construction worker can do that more easily.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason you don't make a woman your wife. With every layer of security you give a woman in terms of relationship status(making them your girlfriend, telling them you love them, moving in with them, engagements, and then marriage) is another step in giving away your power. Their behavior never ever gets better as they become more comfortable. And they always put less effort into their appearance. They are far better actors than men and will do things they really don't enjoy to suck you in. Eventually they become harder to deal with, more opinionated, and start to play games by withholding sex.

Always care less about the relationship than she does. This helps keep her on her toes. She needs to live in some fear that you aren't afraid to replace her and can easily do so.

In most cases withholding sex should be reason for divorce.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine men withhold child support payments

"I'm not your Atm machine"
Ha! Not in the US...the consequences of this are pretty drastic...

Other possible consequences of failure to pay California child support include:
  • Mandatory wage withholding: The Family Support act of 1988 allows child support payments to be withheld from the paycheck of the parent who owes child support to a custodial parent.
  • Health insurance coverage assignment: If a non-custodial parent is ordered to provide health insurance for the children, the cost of the insurance may be deducted from the noncustodial parent’s paycheck.
  • Property lien: A property lien can be put on any personal property and real property owned by the parent who owes child support. This includes homes, bank accounts, and retirement funds.
  • Denial of tax refund: If a non-custodial parent owes child support, his tax returns will be used to pay that debt.
  • Loss of license: The California DMV may suspend the driver’s license of a parent who owes child support. Driving privileges will be reinstated once a payment plan is established. Hunting and boating licenses may also be denied.
  • Revocation of passport: The passport of a parent who owes child support can be revoked. This can affect immigration status.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

• Mandatory wage withholding: The Family Support act of 1988 allows child support payments to be withheld from the paycheck of the parent who owes child support to a custodial parent.
  • Health insurance coverage assignment: If a non-custodial parent is ordered to provide health insurance for the children, the cost of the insurance may be deducted from the noncustodial parent’s paycheck.
  • Property lien: A property lien can be put on any personal property and real property owned by the parent who owes child support. This includes homes, bank accounts, and retirement funds.
  • Denial of tax refund: If a non-custodial parent owes child support, his tax returns will be used to pay that debt.
  • Loss of license: The California DMV may suspend the driver’s license of a parent who owes child support. Driving privileges will be reinstated once a payment plan is established. Hunting and boating licenses may also be denied.
  • Revocation of passport: The passport of a parent who owes child support can be revoked. This can affect immigration status.
Men really are treated like second class citezins in America, this is beyond Fvcked up

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now imagine if these consequences also applied to women withholding sex from their husbands…

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Men really are treated like second class citezins in America, this is beyond Fvcked up
So first off, child support has nothing to do with being a male of female. It has to do with who makes more money. I actually know a few women who are paying child support to their ex husband because they made more money.

Typically males made more money which meant they got stuck with the support payments. Nowadays, women are increasingly earning more than their husband. In the case where their incomes are close, sometimes nobody pays support.

Do men get screwed over in terms of family rights with kids? Often times yes. However in terms of money there are usually very strict rules the courts follow and they don't care about what gender you are, only who is the person who made more money.

People need to actually understand this a lot better than they do.