When was the last time youve been ice skating?

Reaction score
“When was the last time you’ve been ice skating?”

“WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU’VE BEEN ICE SKATING?” HaHaHa
Believe it or not this is the SMS Message I sent to a girl today. I wont bore you guys with the details simply someone gave me 2 free passes to go ice skating.

Now I have been reading posts here for a wile and I hate how people give really long super analyzed background info on a Girl so ill try to keep my **** short.

About 3 years ago I met this girl at a dance party nice girl very hot 9/10 but she was more into relationships and me being 16 I was into a different girl every week (she’s a year older) so we talked on MSN and phone for a wile eventually she got the idea that I wasn’t interested we stopped talking (this was about after 1 year).

Flash forward 1 year now she’s 18 and she met the guy of her dreams I start talking to her again and naturally now that she has a BF I want her bad. But IM NOT IN LUCK this guy proposes to her on Valentines Day then they move in together so after that we kind of stopped talking.

Flash forward a few more months to last week. GOD LOVES ME lol this guy cheats on her they break up now she has and apartment she needs a roommate she asks me, coincidently I need a roommate to. I told her ill think about it in the meantime I think it’s about time I start DJ’ng her I wouldn’t mind her as a GF. So now I get these tickets and stupidly I send her a text saying “When was the last time you’ve been ice skating?” She hasn’t replied im not worried she probably doesn’t have her phone with her but come on! ice skating for a first date WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Anyway I just needed to tell someone and my friends would probably have laughed so I decided id post here

P.S were do you think would be a good place to take a girl out?. Im getting tired of movies and dinner

Cyas L8ta
[Super]MaN

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ice skating is not such a bad idea. The only weird thing is that it's summer now and ice skating feels a bit odd.

But if you DO go, there will be great oportunities to hold hands, grab on each other if you lose balance...fall in each other's arms if you're bad skaters, etc.

As for other date ideas...go for a walk, stop by the ice cream store and eat some ice cream, sit on a bench near a water fountain. Or go to an outdoors festival/show. Enjoy!

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not a bad idea man. Just don't freak out if she doesn't immediatly answer you. Remeber be unavailable.

The whole living together situation might be tough if you want to date her. She might see you as a friend if she invites you to live with her. And/or you might get sick of each other.

Make sure she knows you're interested in her.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ice skating is great, especially if you take a few spills and get some laughs at your expense ;)

agree on ice skating; do it

Reaction score
yeh well she said "OK" didnt sound to enthusiastic but wel have a good time, i know the whole living with her thing is a lil
wierd but who cares shes hot and atleast il get to f**k her every once and a wile. Shes like "yeh ul get your own room" I said "nah its ok il sleep in ur room" and she giggles but doesnt say NO or anything lol.... shes ****ing hot skiny thing body with big tits lol il post a few pics up soon.

Top Bottom