when u visit plate and cross the door, do u talk a bit or just take her clothes off n bang

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
with all my plate, ons and plate alike encounters i usually talk a bit then i wait till she comes closer and then i try to kiss n take her clothes off.

in some, weird cases a girl is not coming close enough or reacts weirdly to this and says things like "wait" but we end in fuking anyway

how u do it? do i wait till she initiates? if i dont wait and initiate myself she can always say stuff like "no" or "waittt" or put my hand away or "what r u doing"

i know its dumb question cuz reason for meetings is sex so it should be obvious im about to do it but i wanted to hear what happens from the moment u cross the door.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, some days my FWB wants to tell me about her day, I just nod my head in agreement. When she is done telling her story, I start to kiss her and foreplay in a non-aggressive way.

Some days she walks through the door and I tell her that her ass is looking good and the clothes start to come off and sex is rough.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually small talk and I slap their ass-- that gets them going.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
touch them

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the man in the situation the girl is submitting to your frame -- the encounter goes however you want it to go. Talk/hang out if you feel like talking/hanging out. If you can't wait to rip her clothes off then walk in and rip them off and get to it. In my experience, most women appreciate when you know what you want, when you know it's your world, and she can just be along for the ride.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We used to have a nudist in the neighborhood, and she had a rule that if you came in the door, the clothes came off. Wasn't my scene, but I had a friend who used to go in there and get freaky with her.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually a couple glasses of wine before sex.

Ultimately it's how quick you can begin kissing her and escalating from there. That can be when she walks through the door or after 1.5 hours when you finally pluck up the courage and she's made several hints. Just depends how aggressive you are. I'm actually thinking in terms of them coming to my place though, they know why they're there. I rarely go visit a plate at home.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make sure she has beer before I come over. When I get there, she gets me a beer, I flop down on the couch, I drink a beer, we chit chat, I kiss her with beer breath, our hands wander...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many variables to come up with a "1 size fits all" type answer. Just depends on what led up to you going over. If you both talked about sex beforehand and she invites you over, then the aggressive clothes off right away type of action. If she just invites you over to have a drink, you gotta feel her out through conversation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The sex 1st or talk 1st move is highly dependent on the frequency of interactions with her.

If we've not been in frequent physical contact as in being in another city then sex 1st rule has to be followed. She would expect it and will be pleased by it.

If we've been in weekly contact then the talk 1st rule applies. She will want to feel appreciated as a woman 1st before s€x.

That's the general rule of thumb.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Preferably you show up at her place shirtless with a bat in hand. To show her your caveman like alphaness. Once she opens the door make sure to pound your chest King Kong style 5 times. Then proceed to enter the place and rip all the clothes she currently posses. Then you go straight for the kill(only part that’s not literal) and leave as soon as you finish. Should be a great 10 minutes.

P.S the most important part is that you engage in zero communication. No words shall be spoken. Only people who speak with women are beta orbiters.

Sorry. Just had to take the piss a little bit