When u feel she is cheating on you, a real high feeling (help please)

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ME and my GF had been together for 2 months and change now.

The way i got with her is kinda selfexplanatory to me but let me just tell yall that she kissed me and let me grabb her booty (we did not have sex though) while she was still with her bf with wich she broke up the same day that she came to my house for the first time.

After she broke up with him she got with me (ad officially gf and bf) in like a week time.

Well now she is acting very suspicious yesterday while having sex all my 4 fingers fitted in her and her vagina was loser than other times (we did not have sex in one week) i asked her she said that she is not cheating on me/having sex with noone else (duhh she aint gonna tell me she is) but she is just acting very ver suspicious.

After all my 4 fingers fitted in her with no problem i could had stucked my hand in too but i didnt try, i knew i could though but anyway , after having sex with her and feeling how loose her p was, i started thinking that she is cheating on me, way more than i use to think about it before, and i started to realize all this little things that she tells me make no sesne, like ill ask her something now, and then ill ask her again a couple days from now and itll be a totally different story, she lies to me a lot and i just cant help it but to think that she is cheating, i got a real really really high feeling that she is.

The thing is that i love this girl man, i dont know what to do, we always talk about this and she never answers the questions like:

ME" i hope u aint cheating on me....
Her " I hope youuu aint cheating on mee"(notice that she didnt ansewer"

Then ill ask her again and shell say no in a sarcastic way, she says that there is no way that she will cheat on me that she doesnt do that.

Im kinda depress here to be honest with yall, and i need yall best help yall can give me please.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
see like now she texted me back saying " if u want to have ur space i will grant ur wish i still love u i will not hold that against us"

So she basicly coulkd careless about being with me or not .

See thats what im talking about....

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't like to guess yes or no, but when a girl avoids giving straight answers like that or gives you an excuse to end a relationship, it's never a good sign.

I think the best way for you to find out is to pull a sh1t test of your own. Completely ignore her for a week and give her a taste of losing you. If she gets frustrated and keeps trying to contact you, her interest is still high. If she doesn't try to contact you...well, I guess that would answer your suspicion.

It's not going to be easy if you have feelings for her.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd just dump her now.

Belike..

"Hey, I think it'd be better if we were just friends."

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was recently talking to a girl who broke up with her boyfriend, or the other way around. Anyway, it was probably one of the most unstable moments of her life (too bad i didn't see this before). We hooked up, she thought i was so fine, and, whatever. After having some space from her, she said she wanted to see me, then next thing you know she cancelled. I found out that she had ****ed 2 guys around that time. Hah, i'm mad at myself for ever dealing with her. I should have packed my bags after first hooking up with her. I started to like her too... Don't trust them man. Now, If a girl has just gotten out of a relationship, I wont be getting to know her. **** her, yes, and that's about it.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ignore her (Gandji her ass) NO contact wut so ever. you know she dosnt feel the same feelings as you do if she does not reply in decent time.

sounds like she is cheating big time!

if thats the case i would get her back.

i'd take her out somewhere nice and far from where she lives ( a nice drive somewhere)

then **** her

then ditch her and drive off calling her a ****ing cheathing ho

that would be nice revenge

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't deny yourself. It's evident to you and me that she is cheating on you.

She has betrayed and disrespected you. She does not love you, she lies. A girl that loves you will not do this to you. This is painful for you and will not get anybetter, you need to move on as soon as possible. Drop her, you do not want a girl like this. She is broken, she played around with you while she had a bf and now has shown she is capable of doing this with you too.

This girl is a ***** and you shouldn't treat her any better then one. She doesn't think you are man enough to leave. That is also one of the reasons why she cheated on you. Don't give her the satisfaction or listen to anymore of her poisonous lies, go prove her wrong.

Kaine

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dump Her!

kaine has raised a very valid point here...

Kaine said:

she played around with you while she had a bf and now has shown she is capable of doing this with you too.
Dump her asap. The sooner you dunp her, the easiyer it will be on you, this girl WILL break your heart, so rather get out of it now and NOT waste any more precious time, and go out there and find a decent girl!;)

For the rest to see the other comments that were made on this ---> http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65660

Take care and i hope that you make the right decision. ;)

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its funny.... how you noticed that her virgina was loosee, ha ha ha man, what makes you notice that shyt...

i would definatly NEXT HER!!!!!

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
She might have just used a massive dildo or cucumberon herself.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are f'ing crazy.

If you dump her on the fact that her Poon was loose - that is just rediculous.

The fact that she lies to you and you let her get away with that sh#t is far more important.

You should then ask yourself how, or why it got this far.

You should have dumped her when you found out she was a liar.

Now - on to her.

Didn't you say she never slept with you UNTIL she dumped her Ex?

Sounds like she has a little morals at least.

jiro77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust your gut feeling...

" if u want to have ur space i will grant ur wish i still love u i will not hold that against us"

******** for...I'm no longer interested in you, I'm not the one who wants to look bad ending this relationship.

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i havent broken up with her, actually i did but then i texted her back saying that im not and that ima let god handle her, and that "its like watever now"

Another thing is that she doesnt call me or text me as often as she use to do, that bothers me too.

She use to text me so many times and call me too now it aint like that no more.

Real talk now people. if i do break up with her what would be the real reason of why i should do so, i mean come on the vagina thing is just ridiculous now that i think of it, why would i break up with her based on the facts that ive given other than the vagina one.

I got the feeling that this girl would never cheat on me, yall call me crazy all uall want but thats how i feel.

But again why should i break up or not break up with her?

Like now i feel like breaking up with her cause of the lack of interest that shes shown lately with lack of messages and calls.

Whe she doesnt call or text me shell send me a text saying " oh i felt asleep" or if i text her shell say " oh i was just resting my eyes" its always them two, right now i feel like breaking up with her but then i dont know...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even going to comment anymore after your last post.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i havent broken up with her, actually i did but then i texted her back saying that im not and that ima let god handle her, and that "its like watever now"

Wtf is that? Dump her ass FOR GOOD.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing that this chick is going to do to make you happy at this point.

Fogetting everything else, you really need to stop being so fvcking needy.

Sorry, but it's like you want a mother that is always checking in with you, calling you.

Why all the pressure?

It's no wonder that she doesn't call - Your giving her the 9th degree because her pvssy was loose.

Now your complaining she doesn't call you.....

Dude, I wouldn't call you either if you were on my case every fvcking second of the day.

Bottom line is you need to get rid of her.... because you not mature enough to handle a relationship.

No matter what else she is or isn't doing - this is just not going to work.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah Newman has got a point. The posts you have made have shown that you are imature. Instead of trying to be "better" at all these things for you gf and trying to get the girl to "Do this" and "do that" your maturity is really really low.

and being imature shows that you are unconfident in her, insecure and cant trust her. These traits are the worst possible one guy could have. It is a big turn off for girls and frankly im not surprised if she is ****ing another guy cause you are obviously driving her away.

take a look at yourself and the mirror. Ask what do you want in a realtionship?

do you want it uptight and all this and that, constantly draining and overwhelming

or relaxed and having fun with no direction in mind but possibly getting serious

if you pick the first,, well dont change a thing but if you want a healthy realtionship pick the second.

so wut if you dont talk to her everyday? you are busy, she is busy you both have lives away from each other. If you spend too much time togethor it can be unhealthy and boring.

Your also coming off as needy and desperate if you talk to her ALL the time. as the relationship grows, it gets worse. and since you get worse she will dump you. And then what are you left with??? nothing cause you devoted yourself to her completely. And this afcish because you are putting her above yourself.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically im just saying one word:

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for those posts they have really help me see things that i didnt see in me and in this case.

Like for example today new years night we talk on the phone and i ask her "so wasup with tonight" and she is gonna say that she is going to church, so she has no plans in chilling with me but going to church and back home.

Also on my bday she didnt come over or give me no gift(not that i care about the gift) for xmas, samthing no gift and no chilling with each other and now new yrs, and lord knows what would happen in valantines day if we make it that far, although she says we will...

See people is things like that that make me feel like i aint important to her, thats why i get like i get, now before i read this last posts i texted her saying how i need a few days without contacting her cause i dont appreciate the fact that in days like tonight that i want to chill with my gf but she has other plans that doesnt include me at all.

But thanx for this posts i will try to act better than i have, remember too guys this is my first real serious RL.