Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Two Plates Know Each Other

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you handle two plates that are acquaintances?

Background on my situation: I'm a senior in college. Met B about 2 weeks ago, made out with her that night. I hadn't seen her since then. Met G at a bar Thursday night, made out with her.

I stupidly invite both to a party at my house last night, expecting only one to show up because both their IL isn't through the roof. Big mistake :nono: Both show up.

I do my thing, and since its my party I go into "host" mode. Later on, I see them talking to each other so I'm thinking they just met etc. They continue talking and go off to have a bathroom talk (girls can’t pee alone).

Now I am thinking well fvck…and don’t know what to do, they definitely went to talk about me (not being ****y, turns out to be true). The party winds down from 70ish people to 15 and both stick around. G’s ride shows up while B is on the other side of the house, so I walk her out and kiss her goodbye.

Now B is still at my place so I decide I should go in for the kill. We make out for a bit while she sits on my lap and she turns to me and says “What about G??”

I just brushed it off and kept kissing her. She ends up leaving shortly after.

Can anyone offer advice? I risk being labeled a “player” yet both of these girls are 9’s in my eyes. In a way it has raised their IL because women are competitive, yet is making them cautious of me.

CarpeDiem~

Reaction score
Three way!!! haha but seriously i dont see what the problem is, it's not like you are committed to either of them. If anything its going to work in your favour.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your not aloud to talk to multiple girls.

"What about G?"

"Listen B, We having a good time and the vibe is good. Let's not worry about all that other stuff and do what we do."

If she brings it up again. Just say that your not in a relationship with anyone. Your just chilling and dating. Just say your feeling her and that all she has got to know about.

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of my old pof days got 2 girls #'s using practicaly the same lines turns out they were best friends who both lived within 5 minutes of me only funny part is the cuter of the friend told the other 1 that she met me through mutual friends haha and my #1 pof rule is stay atleast 20 miles away so i definetly **** the bed on that 1 no action from either fizzled out with texting

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
So your not aloud to talk to multiple girls.

"What about G?"

"Listen B, We having a good time and the vibe is good. Let's not worry about all that other stuff and do what we do."

If she brings it up again. Just say that your not in a relationship with anyone. Your just chilling and dating. Just say your feeling her and that all she has got to know about.
Thank you, this helps me a lot.