Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when to quit on a girl??

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
went out with this hot 17 year old girl that i known for a few years

we made out had had sex when i brought her over to my place

1st TIME: i asked her out again on friday, i call up to confirm and she said she cant cuz of homecoming: that was fine to me

2nd TIME: so we set up the next friday
i call to confirm and this time, her excuse was it was the 3rd friday of the month and she has to see her dad (divorced parents): however, this was a legit excuse cuz shes been doing this ever since i knew her
next friday is out of the question cuz its thanksgiving

3rd TIME: so this time i call today and want to set up a date or else it will be 3 weeks since the first date we had
i ask to see her monday after school,and she said she has to ask her mom if she can go out first... so i tell her to call me when she finds out

OKAY SO THATS 2 AND A HALF FLAKES, i'm almost to my limit

i think if she doesnt call me back i'm done

what should i do?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my limit is 2

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't call you back, that's all you need to know.

If she wanted to go out with you, she would say, "I have to see my dad this friday. How about next Friday?"

You've made it clear to her that you are interested in her. Its her turn to show you some interest. If she doesn't, she is either selfish and doesn't care about your needs, or she isn't interested period.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is she playing games when she says she misses me and wants to go out with me when i call her???

but then she never calls me?? :mad:

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds as though she misses the attention, not the same thing as missing you.

This is just a guess though based on the limited information here. Maybe she is sincere when she says she wants to go out with you, but her behavior seems to contradict her words and at some point in life she's going to have to take a closer look at the signals she is sending to people. In this instance, she is sending you mixed signals. Set your standard now that you expect direct and clear communication. Do not lower your standards to accomodate her inability to communicate effectively.

If I were you, I would provide her with one more opportunity to demonstrate to you that she is sincere. The next time you ask her out, say, 'You told me that you would like to go out with me again and I want to see to it that that happens. What night this week works best for you?"

If she says she needs to ask her mom, say, "Ok. I will wait while you go ask her". If she says her mom isn't home or is asleep and she will need to ask later, ask her when she will have the opportunity to ask her mom. If she doesn't know, respond with, "I understand and I want to give you plenty of opportunity to talk with your mother, so I will call back in two days when you have an answer". This implies that you expect an answer when you call back and that you also think that 2 days is a reasonable amount of time to have that answer.

If, after all of that, this chick still gives you the run around, you are dealing with an attention ***** and she isn't worth your time. Hopefully that isn't the case and by setting her up to communicate more directly with you, you will find out.