Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to call girl

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, I got the number from the girl from myspace as she emailed it to me and what part of L.A. she is at and all. whens the best time 4 me to call and ask her to meet? On one hand, rules state to wait 48 hours, however this is someone Ive nver met face to face and plus Im thinkin of callin her 2day and askin her to meet tommorrow for coffee since its my only free day.. would that be a good idea? Let me know.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt ask someone i just meet from myspace out on a date the first time i call i would just chat with her for 5-10 minutes first. then say "i gotta go" all of a sudden,or your busy. then call her in 2 more days and get that date.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
note: i've gone posting crazy today because i'm terribly sick with the flu and have nothing better to do at the moment...wish i could have been out doing approaches today...i'll be outta here tomorrow, don't worry.

first, considering you've posted this thread 4x i don't think you should call her at all and go do some cold approaches on other girls, because you've already placed way too much importance on it. and imo, it can only go downhill from here.

if you do call, i've come to learn that there is no rule set in stone. call when you feel like it or have time. i made the mistake of thinking you gotta call x days after you get the number. it's not that black / white...i think it all depends on how "hot the iron is" or something like that, as gunwitch would say...

also, no offense, and i bet there's mixed views on this, but if you're just starting to gain some 'game' i'd recommend deleting your myspace account, or using the net/IM to meet or hook-up with chicks. it became a crutch for me, and actually made me less social though i thought i was being social by having a long aim list...i haven't touched IM/myspace/facebook and cancelled my accounts...doing cold approaches in the real world is so much better, you'll learn a lot more. you may regret it soon afterwards or maybe even a few days after, but overtime, it will force you to get out and meet more people and you will love yourself for doing it.

whatever you choose, good luck

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those rules are guildlines for AFCs who are scared to go against the grain. If you feel the time is right, go for it cause the more time you waste, you more pressure you apply to the situation. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying to call her right away. Just when you're confident you won't choke un pressure.

The coffee dates sucks and they're boring, trust me!!! Meet her at a place that will put you two into a friendly competion against each other (i.e. a Pool Hall). Even if you can't play, just by ragging or trash talking about the way she plays will set you up for success with her. It's also fun to see them playing their hearts out trying to prove they can beat you.

Dude, it's easy!!!
Try it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is really into she will dig you calling her anytime.just dont be upset if she doesnt pick up all the time,its a some chinese mind trick that girls do often.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I called an hour earlier, just left a message and told her to call me back. I mean she probably got caller ID and all. So ill just go find other girls.

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Well I called an hour earlier, just left a message and told her to call me back. I mean she probably got caller ID and all. So ill just go find other girls.
you should never leave a message

girls will never call back unless their interest level is extremely high .......

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup Scoiland is right, she is not gona call you back, be prepared to wait a while and call again :)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly WHY you SHOULD leave a message!

you should never leave a message
girls will never call back unless their interest level is extremely high .......
Why do want to deal with gals with a low interest level?

It's not like we don't have enough lame-ass "does she like me?" posts here.

I've found the converse to be true. That the gals who are truly interested will never be turned off if you leave a message. They might wait for you to call agian if they're game players, but they'll always get back to you after your 1st or 2nd (about a week later) message, if they don't just answer the phone.

In fact, when I've given the gals my # as well, many will call me first.

That's
the kind of gal to deal with!