When to bring up that I am divorced?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you bring up that you are divorced? First date? second date? Way later? or until asked?

Thank you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why do u feel the need to volunteer that info?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only tell if she asks if you've been in a relationship.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When do you bring up that you are divorced? First date? second date? Way later? or until asked?

Thank you.
When it is their business. If you deem it isn't their business then they don't need to know.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Thank you.
Instead of focusing "when to tell her", focus on what you are going to with her. If she has enough fun with you and realizes what she would miss if you weren't around, she won't care.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only when asked... if she asks details... "it just didn't work out" and change the topic.

I have found that women don't mind men being divorced or having kids nearly as much as guys mind.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the big deal? Statistically, most people in their late 30s or 40s are divorcees.
It would be more of a worry meeting someone at that age who hasn't been married. Heck, it is just about a red flag.

If women are having a good time they sometimes don't care if you are still married.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not like you're a shemale or something, keep it to yourself until she asks.

Hermit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married when I was 19 lasted just over a year, i been deviced nearly 9 years, I never need to bring it up.

Do you have kids or something so that you ex wife is going to be around?

If not you never need to bring it up, its your past and can stay there.