Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When they ask you...

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats a really good answer for what do you do in your free time? I can't think of any good ones. I was asked that today and I said just hanging out with friends. Then she said what do you guys do... Nosy S.O.B. Because you can't say I sit in my room making a shrine of you then I sacrifice my goats and bath in blood. I don't think that would fly. But seriously like volenteering at shelters? I just can't think of good ones to say to that.

Last edited:

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
volunteering at shelters?

Oh man! ****** SLAPS YOU* I've done a lot of charity and volunteer work, but I DO NOT TELL THE WOMEN UNLESS I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. Do not bring up *mushy boyfriend material* until you are in a deep relationship with her.

I'm serious.

Her: What do you do in your free time?
Me: I look outside my window, to see an group of women stalkers standing there, and I pick the best looking one to come in.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Free time? Ha! I don't have any free time.'

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GateKeeper

Her: What do you do in your free time?
Me: I look outside my window, to see an group of women stalkers standing there, and I pick the best looking one to come in.
hahaha

i love that, you just made my day.

DJ_SUPREME

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh you can just say you go to the gym, work, play bball with friends, hit parties, there are so many things you can say. and plz you can always tell a girl you volunteer it will only tell her you care

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say i work out

dont say i sit around the house on the computer

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thraxeh
hahaha

i love that, you just made my day.
He was serious :eek:

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys... doesn't anybody notice the problem here?

She's asking what your hobbies are... and it sounds like none of you have any. What do you do for fun aside from hanging out? Do you play in a band, martial arts, photography, rock climb, go to the gym, write, read, ... wtf do you do for fun to fill time?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i make a living by winning masturbating contests, and that's my main hobby too"

that's pretty alpha

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I work on my car", "I work out", "I read", "I write", "I play music", "I compose music" (now that's a good one .. :) she'll ask you what you have written, then you can invite her to your place to show her some of your stuff ... ;)), "I help out around my community". There's so much stuff you can say, just imagine something out. I'm sure you can think of just about anything you do outside your house, and that could be passed on as an interesting hobby.

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not what you say its how you say it!

HB: so do you have any hobbies or any sort?

Me: *laughing* oh you wouldnt believe me even if i told you.

HB: Try me

*all eyes on you bro, including hers*

Me: well I like to golf, and if there is a girl with me I like to use my skill to stransform her into the worlds most awsome golfer.

(something along that line, you can say anything and make it sound exciting, just remember ,*what would a Dj do in this situation?* ask yourself that and you will get the answer automaticly. Your brain works and operate beyond your understanding, you'll be amazed.

Again, its not what you say but how you say it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
Hey guys... doesn't anybody notice the problem here?

She's asking what your hobbies are... and it sounds like none of you have any. What do you do for fun aside from hanging out? Do you play in a band, martial arts, photography, rock climb, go to the gym, write, read, ... wtf do you do for fun to fill time?
i troll www.herpes.com/chat for fun!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All funny replys work. Get her guess, wondering about you when she is not really sure if your joking or serious. Either way, she'll laugh.