Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When the shoe's on the other foot

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met a woman who takes rejection with grace?

Recently, my friends and I happened to deal out a few rejections to the unfair sex. As we shared our stories, we realised how badly the women took it.

My two friends friend-zoned the girls who were half-arsedly (in that womanly way) asking them out. Now they have to hire some female friends to stamp out the fire (the other chicks are in the same social circle). Those scorned chicks are set on destroying my friends' social life, badmouthing them to everyone.

My case was fairly mild in comparison. I called a few hours before a date and cancelled it, because I wasn't too excited by her playing hard to get & mentioning some BS time constraints ("might be late after work", "going somewhere early the next morning") and the classic "call me to confirm". So I called to cancel the date instead :D and went somewhere else more exciting. That chick took it very badly, went mad at me and hasn't talked to me since although we run into each other all the time in the same social circle.

It does take a man to take in on the chin and still keep his cool, I guess.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Have you ever met a woman who takes rejection with grace?

Recently, my friends and I happened to deal out a few rejections to the unfair sex. As we shared our stories, we realised how badly the women took it.

My two friends friend-zoned the girls who were half-arsedly (in that womanly way) asking them out. Now they have to hire some female friends to stamp out the fire (the other chicks are in the same social circle). Those scorned chicks are set on destroying my friends' social life, badmouthing them to everyone.

My case was fairly mild in comparison. I called a few hours before a date and cancelled it, because I wasn't too excited by her playing hard to get & mentioning some BS time constraints ("might be late after work", "going somewhere early the next morning") and the classic "call me to confirm". So I called to cancel the date instead :D and went somewhere else more exciting. That chick took it very badly, went mad at me and hasn't talked to me since although we run into each other all the time in the same social circle.

It does take a man to take in on the chin and still keep his cool, I guess.
Ahh, my little southern nephew - I see that you are still causing trouble - :crackup:
So you canceled a date with an uppity woman - well done !

Now back to your question...How do you handle the aftershocks of a woman scorned? As difficult as it may be, you do it with silence and a stiff spine. You walk though the sh!tstorm and under NO circumstances do you join in the catfight. You explain your position only to those few whom you trust and who ask you first.

Carry on Pte. Jitter.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What CAN you do, really? Is there anything you're going to say or do that's going to vindicate you? Nope.

You continue being yourself. The people who are worth your time will either see through the sh*tstorm or they will at least ask for your side of the story. The people who are NOT worth your time will buy into the drama and dissociate from you.

As a man, none of this is your concern. You don't have time to worry about "haters". ;)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still stirring sh!t up in the dating minefield and amusing myself, Uncle Jophil. :D My tolerance for women's BS is now approaching the tolerance women have for AFCs.

squirrels, that's what I'm doing: nothing. It's quite funny to sit back and listen to the gossipers who inform me of what's going on, although I do not ask for it. I'm a little surprised that people talk about me a fair bit behind my back, even those that I have hardly talked to.

Little women's dramas. :crackup: