Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When the conversation runs dry......

gasolineonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummmm.....

DO NOT TALK ABT THE WEATHER!!!!!

everyone does it and its so so borin.

look around and pick up an interestin subject from the surroundin like a song if u r in the pub, a shop if u r on the street, a wall hangin if u r in a resto.
this will buy u time to rearrange ur thoughts n be back on track again...
then start again with... oh what a lovely purse...blah blah blah...

stay beautiful

Reaction score
haha, yeah those moments are HORRIBLE!!!

My minds just starts racing and searching for something to talk about and meanwhile the look on my face is a deer in headlights, it's disasterous!

gasolineonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey do u mind tellin me why my comments r horrible?
it's my 1st hor on Dj n i'm sure ur criticisms will only help me being a better dj...

stay beautiful

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have some preplanned topics to pull-out of your hat for these situations.
They could be any topic that elicits her opinions and discussion. But just make sure that you continue to flirt with her during the discussion so that she is aware that you are a sexual being, and not just a "friend".

hyperactive

Don Juan
Reaction score
When the conversation runs dry kiss her. Simple as that. If you have to work to keep the conversation going then you are not compatable as anything more than a lay.

Conversation wise I make a distinction between three types of women.

A. The kind who don't like to talk too much. This may be because they are shy or just too stupid to even have a complete thought process. This type of woman goes best with a guy who has a strong personality, one who can talk about himself incessantly.

B. The kind who likes to chit chat about mundane things, how her day went, etc. She may be a decent listener, or may not. The conversation may go both ways or be one sided but there is a noticable lack of uncomfortable silences between you and her. This type of woman goes best with guys who are not that smart. Otherwise, if the guy is reasonably intellectual, he will have to suffer through alot of idle banter to get laid on a regular basis. These are the kind of women that do not get better with age, meaning the age of your relationship, not her age. As one begins to date her she may seem fun, for she is bubbly and optimistic. But as time goes on the excitement wears off and she starts to just become annoying.

C. The third kind is the real woman. She is not only independant but smart and well read. In this kind of interaction there may be an occasional semi-awkward silence. This type of woman is keen to players moves like DHV and NEGs, sees right through it, and requires a whole new level of gaming. Either that, or she will just hop into bed with you without moving her pawns because she knows what she wants and doesn't like playing games.

space

Reaction score
i need help making conversations, and storytelling. i have 0 storys to tell that that i think will keep people entertained, and i find it really hard to talk to people as i feel ive nothing interesting to talk about, only the simple boring stuff. because of this i find that i dont even attempt to talk to people anymore apart from my own friends.

how can i improve? i need huge help

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gasolineonfire said:
hey do u mind tellin me why my comments r horrible?
it's my 1st hor on Dj n i'm sure ur criticisms will only help me being a better dj...

stay beautiful
What? LOL...Gasonlineonfire...seriously..Who said you comments were horrible? He said "Those MOMENTS" are horrible, not comments.
Also, what do you mean it's your first hor on DJ? And why do you type in Magneta?

Anyways, I guess you're new so welcome to the DJ forums at SoSuave.

@ Original Poster...yeah man, I have the same issues. I'm glad I found this thread, I think I'll check back for suggestions, but I think the most important thing is to just keep practicing and everytime a convo runs dry and you can't recover it, try to think back and imagine a solution and try that next time. I think a lot of these guys are giving some good ideas though. I might try some

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hyperactive said:
When the conversation runs dry kiss her. Simple as that. If you have to work to keep the conversation going then you are not compatable as anything more than a lay.
:rockon: great advice.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
hyperactive said:
B. The kind who likes to chit chat about mundane things, how her day went, etc. She may be a decent listener, or may not. The conversation may go both ways or be one sided but there is a noticable lack of uncomfortable silences between you and her. This type of woman goes best with guys who are not that smart. Otherwise, if the guy is reasonably intellectual, he will have to suffer through alot of idle banter to get laid on a regular basis. These are the kind of women that do not get better with age, meaning the age of your relationship, not her age. As one begins to date her she may seem fun, for she is bubbly and optimistic. But as time goes on the excitement wears off and she starts to just become annoying.
Dude, that's amazing...you just described my ex GF to a tee... I didn't realize that I couldn't hold a MEANINGFUL conversation with her until I was in too deep...

gasolineonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thnx!

i hope to learn a lot from this this site n then later contribute it all back for newcomers like me...

stay beautiflul

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats pretty much majority of girls epecially if they are young. To me I don't care how hot you are if you are like this I won't be attracted to you. I know many many girls who are like this. They talk a lot but never have anything to say. They only talk about themselves and if you make a comment or saying something about yourself they will quickly acknowledge it and then continue on talking about themselves. I know so many girls like this. They talk about all the same stuff. About how they don't get along with their parents, how they hate their job, partying, school, shopping, celebs, etc. Most of what comes out of their mouth is complaining too. Majority of the time they are not very bright either. I will not date them if they are like this. These are also the girls who probably never ask anything about you because they don't care they just want you to listen to them talk about nothing for hours on end. If it was something interesting then maybe I wouldn't care so much but it never is anything interesting it's always boring ass **** that I could care less about. They are just attention *****s and they usually flirt with every guy because they love attention. I used to date girls like this but I got tired of them. Theres only so much you can take. A lot of times I felt like I was their psychologist because all I ever did was listen to them.

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
space said:
i need help making conversations, and storytelling. i have 0 storys to tell that that i think will keep people entertained, and i find it really hard to talk to people as i feel ive nothing interesting to talk about, only the simple boring stuff. because of this i find that i dont even attempt to talk to people anymore apart from my own friends.

how can i improve? i need huge help
The content of your conversation or story doesn't matter at all. Its only the presentation that's important, its how you actually talk that makes it entertaining. what you really have to do verbally is just to bull**** about anything you want. you know, I think its ok if you even talk about weather and politics, IF you can manage to do it in a playful way. ANYTHING works, as long as you make it interesting and colorful. and the important part in charming people isn't the content of what you say, its what you are indirectly communicating with your gestures and tone of voice. you want to appear as a cool and confident guy who knows what he's doing. that you can't talk about. no. that should be implied in HOW you present your bull****.

gasolineonfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i completely agree with the suggestion... in every sphere of life its the presentation tht matters the most... when in front of a girl u have to b a salesman.. u have to sell urself to her... present urself in such an astoundin manner tht she finds it almost impossible to say no.
thts it... the power of presentation. it doesn't only work with chicks but everywhere... job interview n stuff...

stay beautiflul

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
if you just met this girl, then you should have lots to talk about... it also depends on the girl also... its a 2 way street, if she's just a dead beat, then there is nothing you can do... its not you, maybe its her.