When texting hot girls

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to bust their balls constantly. They get so much social attention that you have to bring them down to the level of normal people. Every day they are validated on social media and think they are God's gift to men but if you shut down their ego they will want to keep talking to you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting does not help you... it can only hurt you. If you want her to think you do not care then don't contact her at all unless you are trying to make a date or are coordinating logistics. Negging chicks does not work... they know what you are doing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost several girls because their fragile egos couldn't handle ball busting, better to act aloof I say.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Texting does not help you... it can only hurt you. If you want her to think you do not care then don't contact her at all unless you are trying to make a date or are coordinating logistics. Negging chicks does not work... they know what you are doing.
What if a girl constantly texts you/initiates? Respond and ignore?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she reaches out to you by text, answer her back that you want to see her and try to make a date. If she won't go out with you or ignores your trying to make a date, then assume low interest and just move on. If she texts you again... again try to make a date, but you have to stop trying. If she will not go out with you she is nothing to you... she has to go out otherwise you are wasting your time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ah yes...another of the "old timeless principals" that needs to die. This is just nonsense.

This was created by people who are terrible texters. Instead of learning how to properly text it was just easier to say "there is no good in texting". It's obvious to anyone who uses it successfully, like I and many others do, that this is complete and utter BS.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes...another of the "old timeless principals" that needs to die. This is just nonsense.

This was created by people who are terrible texters. Instead of learning how to properly text it was just easier to say "there is no good in texting". It's obvious to anyone who uses it successfully, like I and many others do, that this is complete and utter BS.
As a younger dude, I want to say that text game is Essential , but I feel like it depends on the type of person you are. If you're highly sarcastic, your negs or sarcasm, Will not be received well over text. Also, one thing I hate about texting is that she knows she has access to you 24/7 if she wants. Really kills any mystery built between the two of you. Also, why text her a bunch of fluff anyway? U

On the whole, I'm a part of the keeping texting to a minimum gang for now.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's initiating, she's not getting rid of you. (Gee, would ya look at that?)

Response is always to set up a date. If the date is established just a one word answer + "see you on <date>" usually will suffice.

As a younger dude, I want to say that text game is Essential , but I feel like it depends on the type of person you are. If you're highly sarcastic, your negs or sarcasm, Will not be received well over text. Also, one thing I hate about texting is that she knows she has access to you 24/7 if she wants. Really kills any mystery built between the two of you. Also, why text her a bunch of fluff anyway?
As I regurgitate like a broken record, there is no reason to text a woman for anything non-logistical. 90% of communication is non-verbal. Texting is beyond poor as a means of conversation. It is useful for sending data like addresses or a time (smart phones make it great linking directly to the calender). Other than that, it's useless.

Your definition of "success" is not turning a girl off through texting. It's possible to do that, sure. The point is... what are you accomplishing by texting? Texting does not increase interest level. Not texting actually has a stronger effect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As a younger dude, I want to say that text game is Essential , but I feel like it depends on the type of person you are. If you're highly sarcastic, your negs or sarcasm, Will not be received well over text. Also, one thing I hate about texting is that she knows she has access to you 24/7 if she wants. Really kills any mystery built between the two of you. Also, why text her a bunch of fluff anyway? U

On the whole, I'm a part of the keeping texting to a minimum gang for now.
No one seems to understand there is a middle ground here. It's only you must text nothing at all or else you have to be texting her 24/7...

No...you can text once a day or a few times a day without coming across as desperate...in fact, you come across as interested, which will end up getting you laid quite a bit.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
You have to bust their balls constantly. They get so much social attention that you have to bring them down to the level of normal people. Every day they are validated on social media and think they are God's gift to men but if you shut down their ego they will want to keep talking to you.
No. You just have to treat them like normal people. Nothing more or less than anyone else. Only reason you'd have to "constantly bust their balls" is if you already think / know YOU are somehow "below" them and want to "knock them down to your level".

Treat people "hot" or not the same. If a chick is an ahole? Then don't bother with her. Otherwise you simply care a little too much to have to "break their chops" constantly thinking it's either going to "automatically" make them like you or make you "feel better" by trying to tear them down if they don't wind up liking you.

You're investing too much.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Whether the girl is a young new movie star the world loves, or a normal girl working at the Gap, men should act the same. If you start acting differently with any type of girl, you are placing her on a pedestal.

Respect everyone, whether they are hot or not. If you more attracted to a certain girl, make a more agressive move to sleep with her, but don't act differently. She will sense it and use it against you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Texting is just words on a screen, there is no emotion behind it. Texting is the same as BSing with chick on the phone. Make dates and close in person. How in the heck can you make anything happen texting? That's just funny. Sooner or later you have to have be in physical presence of a woman on nothing is going to happen. You don't need texting... you really don't. Can you sleep with a woman if all you do it text? Nope.

Why learn to be good at texting when you don't need it? It is much better if you develop body language reading skills and learn how to behave like a man when you are face to face with a chick.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You just have to treat them like normal people. Nothing more or less than anyone else. Only reason you'd have to "constantly bust their balls" is if you already think / know YOU are somehow "below" them and want to "knock them down to your level".

Treat people "hot" or not the same. If a chick is an ahole? Then don't bother with her. Otherwise you simply care a little too much to have to "break their chops" constantly thinking it's either going to "automatically" make them like you or make you "feel better" by trying to tear them down if they don't wind up liking you.

You're investing too much.
You're right my bad

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.lulu.com/au/en/shop/brad...xt-and-phone-game/ebook/product-20742839.html

Dont expect you to buy this, but if you do get a chance to read it....it's pretty good.

• Texting is important skill to have, you don't need to be awesome at it, just dont be terrible.
  • If a girl initiates text with you, then you should be leading the convo to arrange a date, otherwise she's just looking for attention
  • "Busting balls" is an art form, if your naturally one of those people who can do this and get away with it....Awesome, if its not your style, dont do it. Its embarrassing what I've read from men trying to do ****y + funny and falling on their ass.
  • The key to hot girls is social value. This can be done through a mixture of money, success, good body, eventful life, intelligence, passionate (underrated as fvck) and humor. Just making fun of a girl, although can be seen as fun and flirty at first, gets stale and quickly lead to the girl thinking your insecure.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've lost several girls because their fragile egos couldn't handle ball busting, better to act aloof I say.
You never really had these girls to begin with. All you did was have your actions show you're not gonna be another friend or orbiter.

I've told women who think they're hot that they're not really attractive and I've seen better. Being aloof is no different than ball busting.

I'm not gonna advertise the bulls**t that if we just act aloof and don't text, we would all get laid by Victoria's Secret Angels a week later.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is just words on a screen, there is no emotion behind it. Texting is the same as BSing with chick on the phone. Make dates and close in person. How in the heck can you make anything happen texting? That's just funny. Sooner or later you have to have be in physical presence of a woman on nothing is going to happen. You don't need texting... you really don't. Can you sleep with a woman if all you do it text? Nope.

Why learn to be good at texting when you don't need it? It is much better if you develop body language reading skills and learn how to behave like a man when you are face to face with a chick.
The answers I was seeking.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Very easily. You plant a seed and let the woman's mind water it while you are away from her. Do you not understand how a woman's mind works? How her fantasies in her mind work? How you can make her have those fantasies be about you? How this can make your work so much easier?

C'mon bro...you have way too many posts to be this naive above how texting can work for you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very easily. You plant a seed and let the woman's mind water it while you are away from her. Do you not understand how a woman's mind works? How her fantasies in her mind work? How you can make her have those fantasies be about you? How this can make your work so much easier?

C'mon bro...you have way too many posts to be this naive above how texting can work for you.
You don't need texting. I'm not saying it won't work for you, but it's pointless, and the chances that you might make a mistake with texting is MUCH higher than any potential success you might have. If the chick is in any way attractive, she will have a bunch of dudes texting her. If you want to set yourself apart be the only one that isn't doing that.

You plant a seed by asking out a woman and expressing interest. If she won't go out with you.... move onto the next one. If you start with 'texting game' or really any game you are trying too hard with any one woman... and you are putting in too much effort and if you are trying, she isn't, if she isn't trying to get your attention, then she is not going to value you, if she doesn't value you, she won't respect you, no respect = no love.

Men should never tap dance around anything. Be direct, ask women out, other than that you make her wonder about you by only communicating with her on dates. If you have a penis your bait is you, not a text.