Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When should I call?

ASD :)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it has been discussed a lot on the forums, that one should not call before 3 days after getting a girls number etc, but my question is different!

Well, the situation is as follows. There is a 15-year-old HB9, at least, in my school. I am 17. We once went for a walk (about 3 weeks ago) and talk, but it was quite boring. I was absolutely exhausted, extremely tired and must have left a pretty lousy image of myself. It really was boring, we had quite nothing to talk about etc, although there was some kino (by her btw! She put her hands on my shoulder, fondled me etc). Now, I know I was wrong about my behaviour etc, but I really do not need that much advice about how to behave around her. I have read a lot on the forums now and I am not that bad anyway. I was just dead tired and could not do anything.
Anyway, for the 3 weeks we have not talked (before we met, we usually IMed every two days or so..). She has wished me "good night, hugs, kisses" a few times, but I have not responded as I have been AFK (no, not AFC, lol). I have had fun with some other girls for a while, but right now I feel that this weekend I want to go out with her again and leave a damn nice impression of myself. I am thinking of going ice-skating or something.
So the question is - if I want to go ice-skating with her on Friday, when should I call her? (IMing or SMSing would s*ck, I guess?) A day before? On Friday, a few hours before I would like to meet her? Really, what would be the best idea? Also, I know I should not ask if she has time for that or anything. So what should I tell? Just something like "I decided to go ice-skating today/on Friday, I thought you should come with me - what do you say?"? Or any better ideas?

Thanks!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFK?

Don't know much about IM'ing but she sounds like she into you, so that wouldn't make a difference.

Say, "Hey HB, im going ice-skating friday, want to tag along?" this way, you don't look needy. you were going to go regardless of her answer. You act like you know what your doing, so why even make a thread about it!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply.
AFK = Away From Keyboard

Anyway, yes. I pretty much do know what I am doing, but a good advice is always useful. Are the forums not for such threads? :)