Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she says she's on the pill

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you haven't been dating for too long and you don't completely trust the girl with that yet...

...obviously you'll still want to use a condom. But how do you tell her in the heat of the moment? I mean if you say you don't trust her it will totally kill the mood.

This must have happened to some of you, what did you do?

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funlol said:
Still pull out. Obviously don't *** inside her
wtf man.. Pregnancy is not the only thing he has to be worried about here.

Its a new girl, he doesnt trust. Obviously wrap it up to protect urself from STD's.

OP i wudn't care if your in the heat of the moment, id kill the mood just to be safe.

I have gone raw with a random one time, biggest decision i ever regretted in my life even though i didn't catch anything i was still paranoid for Months!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk. Don't talk about it.

In the heat of the moment, just go get a condom. Grab one from your bag or drawer, pants pocket, where ever. When she says she's on the pill, say "okay", then put your condom on and **** her. A woman with nothing to hide or gain will have no problems with that before sex. A woman with an agenda will.

Your only response to anything she says is, 'better safe than sorry" if she has a problem with that, drop her. She's a manipulative little c*nt.

Most women can't tell the difference between if your wearing a condom or not, I've slipped one off or had one break before and I noticed the difference but the girls didn't. So don't fall for that I want to feel you inside me crap. It's a load of BS. All they feel is pressure, rhythm and thickness, that's about it.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend Jay fell for this. Chick tells him she has an allergy to latex LOL
they start fking and when he's ready to pop she wrapped her legs around him and grinded on his junk til he let go inside her.

Poor bastards paying $110 a week in support payments now
Never trust the PILL

morepoonplease

Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:
they start fking and when he's ready to pop she wrapped her legs around him and grinded on his junk til he let go inside her.

Never trust the PILL
whoa man, talk about scaring the sh!t out of me...

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know how you call a guy who does coitus interuptus (pulling it out before coming)?

You call him: "Daddy".

Pulling it out is certainly better than not pulling it out but be aware that:

1. STDs are still a problem.

2. You pre-*** contains (not in 100% cases) sperms. And that is the number one reason third world is over populated. This and the need for pension insurance and labor force.

3. Pills are not 100% and hos certainly not, hence see 1. and 2.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
2. You pre-*** contains (not in 100% cases) sperms. And that is the number one reason third world is over populated. This and the need for pension insurance and labor force..
I'm not a doctor or a scientist but my understanding is that pre-cvm does not contain sperm if you have not already previously ejaculated. So if it is your first round of sex that day and you have not previously masturbated to ejaculation that day, then the pre-cvm should be 100% sperm free. Urinating after you ejaculated should remove the remaining sperm in your tract and then your pre-cvm during the second round should be 100% sperm free again.

If you don't clear your tract after the first ejaculation, then your pre-cvm will most likely contain sperm during your second round of intercourse.

Again, I'm not a doctor but this is what I recall from my previous reading/research on this area.

If I'm wrong, then look for my future post on how I got a girl pregnant from pre-cvm.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex told me she had an operation down there when she was young and the doctor told her that it was gonna be extremely hard for her to get pregnant. While this may or may not have been true, I never took any chances and always used a condom.

Well she's 7 months pregnant now with her new bf. Ha! I may never know if she really had that operation but I'm leaning towards no! Girls are effin crazy!

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says she's on the pill ........

Protect yourself anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and Out.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never under any circumstances go in the front door without a condom. Problem solved.

If you wanna even consider how the girl feels about that then you shouldn't be fvcking. She gives you sh!t about it then you tell her that you don't fvck without a condom, and if she keeps whining then kick her the fvck out and next her ass.

This sh!t isn't negotiable.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have never LIED before either. She may want your "baby batter" for her kid-trapping you into marriage,relationship,or at least-child support. When you get your life together and start making money-here comes her lawyer for MORE child support.Listen to Leykis. He advises putting Tobasco sauce in your used condoms. His listeners started doing it and 2 of them had women get burns "down below" from the Tobasco sauce. They were taking the condoms OUT OF the TRASH and inserting the sperm inside themselves. Then I suppose claim "it must have broken"

When I told some of the women I work with that story. One of them said"I'd NEVER do that,I'd poke holes in the rubber". NOT realizing the fraud is still the same.

Until you see the medical reports of her hysterectomy,never trust a woman who claims to have it handled.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K2000kidd said:

Never trust the PILL
Most guys cannot possibly comprehend or totally take in how a few minutes of pleasure can mean 18 years of slavery. Some are just too hard headed to understand and will probably have to suffer through it to then understand. The real reason because of this is that most guys are afc (obviously) and are so happy and excited to be getting some ____ that they don't give a f***.

minutes of pleasure + no condom = 18 years of slavery or stds

Please get that through your head before you decide to ever not use a condom.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bare back is awesome,
(cant tell me you cant feel the difference im sure girls can too)

thrill is awesome,

ridiculously stupid, yes
(so hold back on that)

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donnie Darko said:
I'm not a doctor or a scientist but my understanding is that pre-cvm does not contain sperm if you have not already previously ejaculated. So if it is your first round of sex that day and you have not previously masturbated to ejaculation that day, then the pre-cvm should be 100% sperm free. Urinating after you ejaculated should remove the remaining sperm in your tract and then your pre-cvm during the second round should be 100% sperm free again.

If you don't clear your tract after the first ejaculation, then your pre-cvm will most likely contain sperm during your second round of intercourse.

Again, I'm not a doctor but this is what I recall from my previous reading/research on this area.

If I'm wrong, then look for my future post on how I got a girl pregnant from pre-cvm.
Wikipedia...Many scientists also express concern that pre-ejaculate may contain sperm which can cause pregnancy, using this to argue against the use of coitus interruptus (withdrawal) as a contraceptive method. However some studies have found that withdrawal could be almost as effective as condoms in preventing pregnancy.[10] This being in direct contradiction to conventional wisdom, however, careful research and consideration should be used before using withdrawal as a contraceptive practice. There have been several studies that conclude no sperm is present and thus pre-ejaculate is ineffectual at causing pregnancy.[1][2][3][4] It is likely, however, that pre-ejaculate which follows a recent ejaculation will contain sperm, as some ejaculate is always left in the duct after orgasm.[11]
So...scientists know jack shyt:down: I understand how a field research is somewhat hard to do :]

I would stick with common wisdom. That's how I got born btw:D

Common sense...in some point in a time the pre-cvm and sperm has to mix and maybe right before ejaculation there is enough sperm in pre-cvm for conception.

Nevertheless to pull it out in time can prove difficult. Rubber is much safer.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks guys. Of course I do and will ALWAYS wear a condom with a girl I haven't known for a long time. I was just thinking on how to be smooth about it.

But you're essentially right: at that point (meaning she's naked & horny) she won't stop you anyway. No need to think. Silly question, sorry ;)

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
So...scientists know jack shyt:down: I understand how a field research is somewhat hard to do :]

I would stick with common wisdom. That's how I got born btw:D

Common sense...in some point in a time the pre-cvm and sperm has to mix and maybe right before ejaculation there is enough sperm in pre-cvm for conception.

Nevertheless to pull it out in time can prove difficult. Rubber is much safer.
OK thanks for posting that wiki quote. It sounds like my understanding was accurate.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear condoms every time AND pull out, i still cant sleep at night because gf is not on the pill.