When she says..."Do you like me?"...

lowpoint

Reaction score
How do you respond to this?

Sometimes i like them, and honestly, sometimes i dont.

How do you give them a good answer?
a c+f answer?

Getting them to this point must mean i am doing something right, cause they are usually after me, but after this question.....??

any ideas?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't know... Why don't you tell me why I should like you?"
Come on guys, is it really that hard to come up with an answer?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Do you like me???

You: Of course not, that would be a crazy thought now wouldn't it!!! :D

You have to be able to sell the lines, that's the key to elevating her interest level assuming you ARE interested.

If you aren't interested then dance around the question.

Her: Do you like me?

You: Akward silence....ummm your a great person and we really get a long but more on a buddy level, ya know???

PIMP

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of the girls i talk to assume things....theyre always saying "you love me"... every time they say that im just like "yea youre damn right i love you......in a brotherly way"

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just typing these so if they come out as flops in a real situation don't hold me responsible. You could be successful using these or just come off as a weirdo or an idiot depending on how you say them so be careful.

"That depends, do you also come in large medium or small varieties?"

"Yes, I'd like two of you for each arm."

"Sure, I like my girls well done and steaming hot, tell me you're done."

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say:

"Like you, I hardly even know you."

This line has been pretty successful on the few occasions in which i've had a chance to use it.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is tough to be ****y/funny/neg-hittish to a girl that you don't really like though.

I think a good response is "I don't like girls that ask those types of questions."

Then you have an OUT for the girls you don't like, and you have set a "rule" for the girls that you DO like to follow.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg Hits:

"Of course I like you ... What's your name again?"

"Of course I like football .. Wait, what was the question?"

"Like you? I fricken love you ... Oh, I was thinking of somebody else. Sorry."

"No I don't like you, and stop begging me for sex. It's really annoying."

C & F:

"I like you, but just as a friend. A really hot friend who dances around my house naked."

"Of course I like you .. you were great in that issue of Playboy ... that was you wasn't it?"

"I like any woman who cleans my house topless ... Uhm, you do that, right?"

"Ask me over breakfast"

It is tough to be ****y/funny/neg-hittish to a girl that you don't really like though.
Why? It's some good practice. Besides, it's good social proof. Women are socially competitive, so the more chicks fawning over you, the better. Neg hit them all if you ask me.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I love you like a fat dude loves fried chicken.

Did I do it right?

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's what NOT to say:

"Like you? I can't believe you're even asking that! You are SO great! I was hoping you would like me, not the other way around! WOW!"

However, if you don't feel comfortable doing the C&F stuff, I think this is a good approach: After she asks you the question, pause like you're thinking it over, then, just say, "Yeah. I like you." Or, better yet, tell her you like a particular feature about her. Say, "I like the way you. . ." it doesn't matter as long as it is genuine. This way, you avoid admitting that you "like her," while giving her a compliment all the same.

I think some guys get confused thinking that the best strategy is always to bust on a girl. It's perfectly ok to compliment girls or admit to liking them, you just shouldn't do it in a needy way while trying to convince them that they should like you.

Now, if it’s girls you don’t really like, um, why are you talking to them anyway?

lowpoint

Reaction score
Originally posted by A.J. Stanson
...Now, if it’s girls you don’t really like, um, why are you talking to them anyway?
LOL, i dont know. Just for female stacking points. I guess we could start a whole new thread on this, but how do you just ditch 'em?? I mean, the whole avoidance thing is like an issue you dont want to see, hear, or talk about.... you just want them to disappear, or something... i dont know i could be way off base, but it seems hard to just say "Bug off", even in a nicer way.
-That's not so much the issue though-

Good suggestions down the line though, they make so much sense and sound so basic, yet they dont come to mind when you are in the situation...... funny.