When she is too hott...

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay a quick background...

I'm 20. A 2nd year university student in Ottawa Canada...

I just recently broke up with my ex-gf in september... i was pretty rough, we were really close... anyways, i had my victory fvck and have been on my may... mark morrison says it best, the return of the mack... i've had an awesome amount of play... but i've had mono for the last month (not really bad, but i'm contagious until this monday... it was sore throat for like a week, really nothing...)

anyways, recently I hooked up with this HB 10 20yrs old... I mean, this is the most gorgeous girl i've had the pleasure of grinding on HARD while frenching her all over the dancefloor... textbook pickup, chatted her in the line to the club, said cya.. talked to her and her girls at her table, said cya.. caught her on the dancefloor and gamed her until the club closed.. got the digits, got the friend telling me "She's sweet, you should really call her!!" ... THEN right before our date, i find out I've GOT MONO!!!

had to call her up and tell her that i'd be out of comission for a little while, but i'd call her in a few weeks once i wasn't contagious....... I get a phone call before the halloween weekend... "hey, i was just wondering, when do you want to rechedule???!??" I tell her that im busy all weekend and i'd call her next week at some point... ((I had a fvcking awesome halloween weekend bender, bars and b!tches thursday through monday!... we bought these shirts that said "I'M HERE FOR THE GANGBANG" they were the fcking bomb!, babe-magnets)) ... SO I called her tuesday, and she was going to be busy until sunday except... so i said tomorrow (wednesday)...

I told her to meet me at a second cup.. my intention was to take her to a much nicer desert coffee bar... I GET TO SECOND CUP... I see a girl through the window and my stomach sank. I thought to myself: Holy ****!, That cannot be her, usually beer goggles work the other way, this bird is WAY TOO HOTT... let me be descriptive... HB10: long brown styled hair, 5'11, i'd say 110-115 lbs (guess).. big brown eyes, the face of a model, long slender chick, with large breasts, flat stomach, and long legs...... and styling, very well kept, conservative dress, teeth, make-up, perfection!....... a bombshell!! nothing but TROUBLE.. when i took her to the place, the waitresses were sweet talking me.. i had staring matches with every man on the street that was eyeball ****ing this chick.... and every chick on the street was staring at me--like what does he have?!-- MOVING ON!

the date went O.KAY... I feel my mistake was that I made the date, us both knowing that we would not be able to kiss, me being still actively contagious with mono.... I think it was a BIG MISTAKE because I neglected to put the heat on... I mean, I couldn't reach her when we were sitting down, my stand up kino was weak... and we basically talked about random ****.. from clubs to work to family stuff.. HUGE mistakes.. and Im kicking myself for it now.. I gave her a hug.. a hug.. ...

despite how I carried the date... I noticed her playing with her hair alot, and being very smiley with heavy eye contact.. i think i'll call her.. but i think my number one problem with this chick is that she is TOO HOTT, I usually have no problems busting the C&F routine, and i did to some extent, but i didnt think i could let some of the more of the innuendo out... if things dont work out... just having sat through a date that didnt bomb with such an amazingly attractive woman is a confidence boost in itself...

ANYWAYS my Q is basically.. any advice? comments? ways i should continue with this girl? next moves? further venues?? I was considering taking her to a club once im good to kiss again..

I also have an 18 year old that has fallen (((in love))) with me over the course of the halloween weekend.. shes literally in love, i have to drop her, but i want to bang her because she has an AMAZING body, and maybe keep her around... any ethical suggestions on this one??

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
do NOT even THINK about taking this girl to a club on yr next date. take her for an ice cream or something...go for a walk, talk and get to know each other ALONE. i.e. not surrounded by the 20 greasy chumps who will be swinging their balls at her all damn night at the club.

as for your "ethical" question: you really need to sit down and decide how you will handle these things, put together your own style/personal code. one of my personal rules on multiple women is that i definitely do it until one of them is important enough that i want to be "all in" for her...

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't answer anything about the second chick, but about the first; dump her and get yourself some ugly chick you'll feel comfortable around. You're obviously not ready for the really hot chicks!!:D

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
Can't answer anything about the second chick, but about the first; dump her and get yourself some ugly chick you'll feel comfortable around. You're obviously not ready for the really hot chicks!!:D
Nah I wouldn't say that. It's not like you have anything to lose by going out with this girl. I mean if the 18 year old is obsessing over you, if you go out with the HB10 for like a month and it doesn't work out, then go for the 18 yr. old, odds are she'll still be into you.

Basically, it's worth a shot with the HB10. Plus, even if it doesn't work out, at least you'll gain soem good experience so you'll be more comfortable with the real hot ones in the future.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dipset_mafia

I just recently broke up with my ex-gf in september

How can you break up with your ex-gf? That's taking oneitis to another level man.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really interesting to me, when a guy says "I looked inside the window and say an HB10". To me that's like saying, "I looked inside and saw Catherine Zeta Jones in her catsuit from Entrapment drinking a milkshake".

That said, I'd say go for what you like. Don't be too harsh on yourself after only one date.

G

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That perception that she is too hot will be the end of you. Everyone is just a person so treat her like that...

There is no rush or pressure but your making it that way. Just have fun with her and all will be good.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
OKay listen... it's not that this chick is a regular hot chick.. i regularly date hot women, and my last girl was... i'd give her an 8.5.. i stayed with her so long for her personality way more than her looks.......... but this other girl is on another level... if the scale hit 15, she'd be a 16.. she looks like a goddamn movie star.. to the point that, my friends that KNOW i date hot chicks -- did not believe me -- when i said i made out with her on the dance floor...... on another level...................................... !!!

like there are hb10's... but this is another world of ****...

i see what you guys are saying, and although i do percieve her as ridiculously gorgeous, i don't put her on any sort of pedestal - and honestly, i could really care less if I ever saw her again...

to the "how can you break up with your ex-girlfriend" I think thats HO-LARIOUS, because i ACTUALLY HAD some serious 1-itis... and it was on another level. basically i have complex about things i can't have.. i always want them.. but i'm pretty past her now.

I CAN'T take her for icecream man!! I LIVE IN CANADA, not only that but OTTAWA, up NORTH... its getting pretty cold... although that is a good idea... I'm still not sure what direction to take this, I'd really like to double the experience of grinding on this girl and maybe have the opportunity of taking her home with me... On the other hand I could really go for a date that i could end with a nice little make-out session aswell... but i'm not down for dinner, and besides that and bars, my short knowledge of my downtown ottawa paradise is exhausted for ideas...(I'm from Toronto) i mean theres all the conventional dates.. i could take her to a party, or a bar, or a movie... any climate friendly unorthodox ideas?

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dipset_mafia
okay a quick background...

I'm 20. A 2nd year university student in Ottawa Canada...

I just recently broke up with my ex-gf in september... i was pretty rough, we were really close... anyways, i had my victory fvck and have been on my may... mark morrison says it best, the return of the mack... i've had an awesome amount of play... but i've had mono for the last month (not really bad, but i'm contagious until this monday... it was sore throat for like a week, really nothing...)

anyways, recently I hooked up with this HB 10 20yrs old... I mean, this is the most gorgeous girl i've had the pleasure of grinding on HARD while frenching her all over the dancefloor... textbook pickup, chatted her in the line to the club, said cya.. talked to her and her girls at her table, said cya.. caught her on the dancefloor and gamed her until the club closed.. got the digits, got the friend telling me "She's sweet, you should really call her!!" ... THEN right before our date, i find out I've GOT MONO!!!

had to call her up and tell her that i'd be out of comission for a little while, but i'd call her in a few weeks once i wasn't contagious....... I get a phone call before the halloween weekend... "hey, i was just wondering, when do you want to rechedule???!??" I tell her that im busy all weekend and i'd call her next week at some point... ((I had a fvcking awesome halloween weekend bender, bars and b!tches thursday through monday!... we bought these shirts that said "I'M HERE FOR THE GANGBANG" they were the fcking bomb!, babe-magnets)) ... SO I called her tuesday, and she was going to be busy until sunday except... so i said tomorrow (wednesday)...

I told her to meet me at a second cup.. my intention was to take her to a much nicer desert coffee bar... I GET TO SECOND CUP... I see a girl through the window and my stomach sank. I thought to myself: Holy ****!, That cannot be her, usually beer goggles work the other way, this bird is WAY TOO HOTT... let me be descriptive... HB10: long brown styled hair, 5'11, i'd say 110-115 lbs (guess).. big brown eyes, the face of a model, long slender chick, with large breasts, flat stomach, and long legs...... and styling, very well kept, conservative dress, teeth, make-up, perfection!....... a bombshell!! nothing but TROUBLE.. when i took her to the place, the waitresses were sweet talking me.. i had staring matches with every man on the street that was eyeball ****ing this chick.... and every chick on the street was staring at me--like what does he have?!-- MOVING ON!

the date went O.KAY... I feel my mistake was that I made the date, us both knowing that we would not be able to kiss, me being still actively contagious with mono.... I think it was a BIG MISTAKE because I neglected to put the heat on... I mean, I couldn't reach her when we were sitting down, my stand up kino was weak... and we basically talked about random ****.. from clubs to work to family stuff.. HUGE mistakes.. and Im kicking myself for it now.. I gave her a hug.. a hug.. ...

despite how I carried the date... I noticed her playing with her hair alot, and being very smiley with heavy eye contact.. i think i'll call her.. but i think my number one problem with this chick is that she is TOO HOTT, I usually have no problems busting the C&F routine, and i did to some extent, but i didnt think i could let some of the more of the innuendo out... if things dont work out... just having sat through a date that didnt bomb with such an amazingly attractive woman is a confidence boost in itself...

ANYWAYS my Q is basically.. any advice? comments? ways i should continue with this girl? next moves? further venues?? I was considering taking her to a club once im good to kiss again..

I also have an 18 year old that has fallen (((in love))) with me over the course of the halloween weekend.. shes literally in love, i have to drop her, but i want to bang her because she has an AMAZING body, and maybe keep her around... any ethical suggestions on this one??
Here's my answer: There's no such thing as too hot so don't treat her any differently than you would anyone else. If you have to try to be someone you're not, then she's not going for you, she's going for who she THINKS you are.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

there is definately a such thing as too hott
:yes:

there are girls you have to look at from an angle because if you look directly at them your eyes will fry out of your head!!

but i know what you mean..all humans are imperfect. but i'm sorry guys who say there's no such thing as HB10's it is that's why we have a 1-10 scale. if there no hb10's it would be a scale from 1-9 and then in that case you'll get guys saying "there's no hb9's

badmannaz

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don't get it. Your insecurity will wreck it. I literally have dated a movie star. That wow she is hot thing will wear off in a few weeks. You can eat the best pizza in the world in will still just become pizza if you eat it every day.... SO

Relax and just try and have fun with and stop putting her up on the pedestal - if you want to continue dating - your choice.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
long brown styled hair, 5'11, i'd say 110-115 lbs (guess).. big brown eyes, the face of a model, long slender chick, with large breasts, flat stomach, and long legs...... and styling, very well kept, conservative dress, teeth, make-up, perfection!
You just described, exactly, the girl that I've been seeing on a regular basis for a long time now. Perfect complexion, nice tan, athletic (does like 300 situps at a time), former model. She catches the eye of every guy within sight - I've seen more than one close call to a car wreck because she was being oogled.

Let me tell you what she hates....compliments on her looks. So, I (almost) never do it. I compliment her with my actions, but don't fawn all over her. Only when it's obvious she's made an effort does she get a passing comment. She's one in a million and she knows it, but she'll say the attention bothers her (what a load....). Chances are, this girl you're talking about knows it as well. Rest assured that there have probably been many, many AFC's going on and on about how pretty she is and all that....she's sick of it most likely. You need to get over her looks, and FAST....and take it from someone who knows....it's not easy when this stunner is looking you in the eye, and the twinkle is so bright it could be spotted from across the room....

I've always taken the attitude that she's just a regular girl, and wants to be treated as such. Besides the previous BF she had for 3 years, she introduced me to her dad...talk about a sign....

Give her space. Do the initiating. Be the man. Be the guy who sees her differently than all the rest, and she'll key in on that so fast it will make your head spin, and she won't want to let you go.....

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badmannaz
^^^^

there is definately a such thing as too hott
:yes:

there are girls you have to look at from an angle because if you look directly at them your eyes will fry out of your head!!

but i know what you mean..all humans are imperfect. but i'm sorry guys who say there's no such thing as HB10's it is that's why we have a 1-10 scale. if there no hb10's it would be a scale from 1-9 and then in that case you'll get guys saying "there's no hb9's

badmannaz
If you indeed think that there is such a thing as too hot, then she is indeed out of your league. I don't believe anyone is out of my league, therefore, to me there is no such thing as too hot.

I think that should be the frame of mind for every guy out there.