When She is Being Cold

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: (Acting Cold, Disinterested, Boring, etc.)

B-L: Are you always so (Cold, Disinterested, etc.)?
OR
B-L: (If she is Boring) Are you always this INTERESTING? :rolleyes:

Call her out on her Behavior.

I've found that when I call them out on there behavior DIRECTLY they open up much more quickly.

Instead of trying to get around her attitude INDIRECTLY by trying to cheer her up, asking more questions, and basically TRYING TOO HARD (supplicating), I have noticed that by telling her that I "figured her out" in a DIRECT manner, she OPENS up more quickly.

It may be because you are one of the few that can actually understand her. It may be because you show her you different from everyone else because you are Confident enough to call her out on her behavior and that you are socially savvy that you can read people's emotions.

Whatever the reason may be...

Give it a Try!

:up:

Sam Gold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm I guess I do that naturally even though I never analyze what I say. Course I conjure up the witty stuff to the females I'm not attracted to lol. Life works in opposites, the ones you don't want are all over you while the ones you want run away from you.

It's a lot different when you want to bone the female...I am just learning I have to balance my persona between: confident horny male and natural don juan(totally smooth and suttle). I definitely will give it a try towards the 10's.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION THREAD CREATOR: Your duplicate thread in DJ Tips has been deleted. Please refrain from posting the same thing in different sections of the forum, as it is not allowed and will result in all duplicate threads being deleted. Thank you for your time.