Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Invites A Male Friend To A Date

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Glad you realized.

This case is a THREE'S A F**KIN' CROWD!!!

When a woman isn't interested in you sexually, this is what happens.

Judge nismo knows that when that curve ball came, there was no good in this that was for you. Because I was that guy who came along with her! LOL JK. :crackup:

She had you already in the friendzone. She didn't want things to go further. She also wanted to see if she can have you. You took the bait. She left with the other guy sadly. You shot yourself in the chest. You were better off flaking on her.

Women know their feelings. Trust me.:yes:

You are guilty of failure to spin plates, accepting the friendzone, and feeding an attention wh0re. This comes with a fine of 2 blue balls, a confused mind, and a trip to Unwanted Wood, Alabama.

Spinning more plates and deleting her number is the best thing that is for you. Now advance to World 2-1 on the double!

Case closed.
I appreciate the insight Nismo, but I believe you need to understand this a bit better.

I wasnt guilty of failing to spin plates or accepting the friendzone, I was guilty of basically being in the parking lot of the resteraunt when I got a call telling me that this dude would be joining us. I was going to eat there anyways, I knew I wasnt going to see this girl again. What is World 2-1?

This chick didnt mean anything to me, it was just a date and I was seeing how you guys would handle that in the future. She also left with the guy because he works with her I do believe, well thats what she said.

I ask out alot of girls, get rejected quite a bit but I do spin lots of plates and ask out quite a few girls.

I guess I could have just flat out told her that we wouldnt be having lunch then. Probably what I should have done. But whatever, either way I had lost the battle and it wouldnt have turned out any differently.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
is this real? **** that ***** and go find a new girl.
Yeah this is real, Ive got much worse stories than this.

One time I met a girl off of plenty of fish, we talked for a week over msn and she said she was really excited to meet me.

We ordered our food, about a minute after we got our food she got up and excused herself, she returned 5 minutes later and abruptly told me that she had to leave because a friend of hers had to go to the hospital. I asked her to chip in for the bill and she wouldnt.

She then left and I tried to tell them that she left without paying the bill and would not listen to me. I walked out of the resteraunt steaming mad and then the manager of the resteraunt chased me down and demanded that I pay for the food I bought or he would call the cops. I ended up paying for her meal and mine.

I have tons of bad stories.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Spinning more plates and deleting her number is the best thing that is for you.
I'll do you one better.

Wait a few days, invite her over, and see what happens. ALL while spinning other plates so you don't care for the outcome.

Either she comes over and you have your chance.

Or she'll decline, but will hit you up in awhile on her own.

Or she'll decline and you'll never hear from her again. And you'll just hook up with one of your other plates.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Stallion said:
I appreciate the insight Nismo, but I believe you need to understand this a bit better.

I wasnt guilty of failing to spin plates or accepting the friendzone, I was guilty of basically being in the parking lot of the resteraunt when I got a call telling me that this dude would be joining us.
If anyone's guilty of anything, she's guilty of not being worth your time. But just in case this situation ever happens again, for your own sake, I'd recommend standing up for yourself. When she says she's bringing someone, you can tell her the date is off. Why? Because it's not a date.

She's clearly communicating that she either (1) has no interest in you or (2) she doesn't trust you and she needs another guy to protect her from you. Either belief does not suggest that things will go well between you and her. She wants to bring Captain ****block with her? That's fine. You have better places to be.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Young Stallion said:

I wasnt guilty of failing to spin plates or accepting the friendzone, I was guilty of basically being in the parking lot of the resteraunt when I got a call telling me that this dude would be joining us. I was going to eat there anyways, I knew I wasnt going to see this girl again.

Hearing that is the woman planting a c0ckblock in your way. She already decided your fate. She's either scared of you, or just plain uninterested.

What is World 2-1?

What did Mario do when he beat World 1-4 and Toad told him that the princess was in another castle? Mario didn't cry, Mario just took his ass on to World 2-1! In other words, move the hell on.

This chick didnt mean anything to me, it was just a date and I was seeing how you guys would handle that in the future. She also left with the guy because he works with her I do believe, well thats what she said.

One time I was said guy who works with this girl. Judge nismo took her into chambers. :D My friend, however...only had his right hand. Don't believe what women say. Watch what they do. I have yet to get those stains out of my robe.

I ask out alot of girls, get rejected quite a bit but I do spin lots of plates and ask out quite a few girls.

That's all you can do. It's like playing the lottery.

I guess I could have just flat out told her that we wouldnt be having lunch then. Probably what I should have done. But whatever, either way I had lost the battle and it wouldnt have turned out any differently.

Exactly!
Read bet- Unwanted Wood, Alabama is not a fun place, now is it?

Also, The best way out of the friendzone (barring getting lots of muscles or winning the Mega Millions Lottery) is to not go your ass in it.

And your POF story...DAMN!!!

PM me some of your other bad stories, I'll review them. Mainly because a lot of folks here can learn from it.

Have you seen my sticky thread and its sequel (link on page 2)?

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, I have been on the other side of this before.

Myself and a friend were going to meet a chick friend for drinks. We have been friends for 5+ years and neither of us are trying to game her etc. We both get there, and she is with some other dude who we didnt know, aka a date. Evidently it was going bad enough that she needed us to come bail her out. Talk about awkward, I felt bad for the guy...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit this has happened to me before. This girl had lots of pretty girl friends I used to feed off of so we used to hang out alot. We actually got along real good, I just didn't like her. She liked me, things got a little uncomfortable so we stopped hanging. Fast forward 5 years, and she's looking much much better, thinner, fixed her teeth so she didn't look so derp, got a decent job, really brought her game together. So I figured i'd spend a little time with her. And she brings a dude along, I was a little offended and aggressively nexted her, don't know why it just bothered me. Wrong or right till this day I'm not sure because we were good friends, but she pissed me off so whatever. We hung out after that once again, and she brought this dude she was seeing along. I honestly didn't care because I had not seen her in a while, the whole night she was staring me down like a sex crazed animal. Her man noticed, it was weird. I still don't get this chick...

I know that generally this forum would say she wanted validation or whatever, but i'm just not sure, we were pretty good friends. Oh god I sound like a chick...

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, OP. You never want to be Wile E. Coyote. I repeat, Don't Be Wile E. Coyote. If she brought up bringing him along before the date, I would have put a squash on it from that minute and just told them to have their fun. If he rolled up with her when you were already at the venue and she didn't tell you he was coming, well, I'd just leave.