Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she gives you a compliment

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a good way to recieve a compliment.

Like ive been at the bar, and a girl says i just wanted to say i think you're very handsome..and i would say well thats nice of you thanks! lol (AFC days)..

Anyways...should you be C/F when getting a compliment from a girl..if she says your good looking, or interesting, or whatever..what are some good responses that dont make you look like a ****y mofo or a square.

Do you give back a compliment like well thanks your not so bad yourself..or what.

feedback appreciated.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I know."

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You know... you'll have to try some lines that are a lot better than that if you want to get me out of my pants." Or, "Well thanks... but just don't start staring at my chest, I hate it when girls do that." i.e. try something to make them laugh.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay seriously, that one is getting a little old now...why don't you give me a more original line - how about, 'you have a great face' or something.

or...

I don't appreciate being treated like a peice of meat. then smile and laugh at her...

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCloser, if you could explain to me those statements..that would help..im not sure if me and you are on the same wavelength..thanks.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
They seem pretty straightforward to me...maybe go read the DJ Bible or something. If you need tutoring, let me know. Peace