when she doesnt text you back?

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a girl on friday night in a club and i got her number, so i sent her a text the next day to see if she wants to go for a coffee or something. She asked me if i had a good night and she said that she'd like to go for coffee sometime. i sent her another text last night suggesting a time when im free and she hasnt text back since. She's a 9.5 by the way, absolutely stunning.
So should i just leave it and call it a lost cause, or should i text again to see if she replies?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:
i met a girl on friday night in a club and i got her number, so i sent her a text the next day to see if she wants to go for a coffee or something. She asked me if i had a good night and she said that she'd like to go for coffee sometime. i sent her another text last night suggesting a time when im free and she hasnt text back since. She's a 9.5 by the way, absolutely stunning.
So should i just leave it and call it a lost cause, or should i text again to see if she replies?
Honestly what I do is I just ignore the fact that she didn't get back to me, and text her again in like a week to start a general conversation, depending on how well you know her.

If you've known the girl for like 4 hours or more, you could have a decent chat by now in which you say something like "I'm waiting on line at the supermarket it's taking forever..." in which she would respond by telling you what she's doing. Then you can just go back and forth for a little bit and THEN set something up.

If you don't know her that well then you can still do something like that. Just have a few conversations first in which you don't actually set up a meet. Then finally arrange a meet.

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
Ignore her, then give it another shot. If nothing happens - this battery is dead.

Landon

Don Juan
Reaction score

It always has you thinking...did they get it....is their phone dead...wtf isnt she responding....yeah it happens

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, unless she was all over me the entire night and things were golden, I'd avoid texting, primarily for this reason--you never know what's going on. It's easy to ignore people, but it's also a possibility that something came up and then she just forgot. Sometimes real life gets in the way.

As others said, give it a week and try to get in touch with her again. If you try twice and she doesn't reciprocate, then it's a dead fish.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
You blew it by texting. Chalk this one up. Call next time.
If you want to be a womans friend you txt, if you want to be her lover you call her. I learned this lesson well. The problem with txting is that it is so easy, convenient and risk free and perfect for afcs. It is the easy way rather than the best way. Just remember that a woman hearing your voice gets her thinking about you in ways that txting can't.

So you met a girl the other day, you txt her days later and she replies, after she replies like 5 mins after you call her. That would be an appropriate way to use txting just to find out if the girl is there and just to start a live phone conversation right after.

the other advice given in this thread is also correct, don't forget THE 2 STRIKES RULE

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
If you want to be a womans friend you txt, if you want to be her lover you call her. I learned this lesson well. The problem with txting is that it is so easy, convenient and risk free and perfect for afcs. It is the easy way rather than the best way. Just remember that a woman hearing your voice gets her thinking about you in ways that txting can't.

So you met a girl the other day, you txt her days later and she replies, after she replies like 5 mins after you call her. That would be an appropriate way to use txting just to find out if the girl is there and just to start a live phone conversation right after.

the other advice given in this thread is also correct, don't forget THE 2 STRIKES RULE
x2.....I always find that calling a girl is 100x better than texting. It just proves that you have more balls than most guys.

Cheers