Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she doesn't return your call

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
What if you call a chick whom you had a date with a few days back. You call and get her household voicemail. You leave your callback number and she does not return your call. Is this most likely disinterest, playing hard to get, or feeling awkward calling the guy back so early?

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be some reason she hasn't checked her messages. Personally, I would give it a little time (a couple of days or so) and call her back one more time. If she still doesn't get back to you, NEXT.

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, chicks don't initiate calls with guys. They're usually on the recieving end.

It could be any of those things, but don't think that this is a situation that's completely unique to you. Don't worry about it. It happens to all of us. If she doesn't call back, call back at another time. Repeated unreturned calls, however, is a pretty loud and clear "**** off."

I don't even leave messages anymore unless some urgent situation is in question. And actually, I find that if a girl is going to call you back, she'll call you back quicker if you DON'T leave a message (assuming it's a bull**** smalltalk message). Guess it rouses curiosity or something.

Anyway, I'm going off-topic. Yeah, it could be any one of those things you listed. No, without knowing your specific situation (how the date went, you all's personalities, etc.) I can't take an educated guess at which one it is.

In the end, I wouldn't worry about it. Making an assumption like that off of one unreturned call is pretty rash, in my opinion.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I appreciate your responses. Why are chicks like that though? First off, I called her....her returning my phone call would not be initiating anything. Why do chicks feel awkward calling a guy even if it is to return HIS phone call.

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
What if you call a chick whom you had a date with a few days back. You call and get her household voicemail. You leave your callback number and she does not return your call. Is this most likely disinterest, playing hard to get, or feeling awkward calling the guy back so early?

If a girl calls you and you don't call her back should she assume that you're not interested or that you're observing the 5-9 days rule? Maybe she has her own 5-9 days rule.

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry. I meant "initiating" in the sense of dialing the numbers and making the call. Each phone call has a caller and a callee. I consider the caller the initiator of the call.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls often don't call boys because they have been told repeatedly that nice girls don't do that. It's ingrained in American society even though it's almost 2004.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
...Cuz she don't like you.If she liked you she would call back.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
...Cuz she don't like you.If she liked you she would call back.
Either that or her mum died. Move on.

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
Girls often don't call boys because they have been told repeatedly that nice girls don't do that. It's ingrained in American society even though it's almost 2004.
Exactly. Not the way it should be, but that's the way it is. This is generally speaking, of course. Some girls are wonderful exceptions.