Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she asks, "What are you looking for in a girl?"

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell do you say? If all you want is pvssy with no relationship, but you sense she wants a relationship, what should you say? Alternatively, what if she meets your standards and you would date her long term. What would you say?

When I was AFC I tried to get on their good side by saying I wasn't just about sex. That was such a death trap. Every man is about sex whether he admits it or not.

kyokon

Don Juan
Reaction score
why not just tell her what kind of things you want in a LTR girl, and then say but I'm not looking for a relationship right now.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
"To enjoy the time i spend with her."

She can interpret that how she wants.

DonJohn83

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Be honest about what you want.Because if you get into a relationship with her by lying,chances are you will have what you want,but only on her terms.Tell her you want sex and thats it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'd probably say, "Right now, I'm looking (to get to know you/for someone who I can have fun with/to get you out of those clothes/other)...after that? Dunno, but I'll think of something. :D"

I don't have any "intentions." It's bad to think that way, because women ALWAYS turn out better/worse/different than you expected and it blows your intentions out of the water. Women are a "take each moment as it comes and enjoy it" endeavor. If it ends up shaping into something, great. If not, that's great too.

The pyschosis is part of what makes them so funny. :D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your suggestions are lame. This is the worst question, i always see all these AFC's asking "What are you looking for in a man" on like blind date, and the other dating shows. The girl always says something completely different and the date ends on a bad note.

When a girl asks me this i would go to the c & f reply.

Hot girl - "So what do you look for in a girl?"

Pimp reply - "Me" *with a sly smile*

Hot girl - "So what kind of girls do you go for?"

Pimp reply - "Christina Aguileras'" *you must be staring off into space with your eyes squinted slighty, nodding your head, as if your envisioning Christina's naked body in the distance, of course this will put a slight smile on your face.

There will be a little bit of awkward silence where the girl will be looking at you as your having this vision and be puzzled like "wtf is this guy doing" then you turn your attention back to her and like you snapped out of a trance and you say. "Ok so what were you saying" She will be like "I was asking you what kind of girls you go for?" Then you can be like "Damn didnt i already answer this what is this 20 questions" Then you gotta switch it up and be like "Anyway, hey im running late i gotta go then you tell her you might call her later or whatever"

She will be like "omg that dude is wierd but if she likes you then she will remember you saying Christina Aguilera and she will want to be like Christina which is a good thing. Feel free to use any other hot celebrity in Christina's place.

Ok if my suggestions suck i apologize. I just thought of this whole scenario as i was typing it and i kind of just went off. This has not been tested yet but when im in a sober state of mind maybe this will be worthy of using out in the field.

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actualy its very good if done with pure balls and confidence:cool:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Your suggestions are lame.

[...]

Ok if my suggestions suck i apologize.
You are lame.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobies.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be C+F but throw some honesty too to show you have a 3rd dimension to yourself.

1. Yeah, besides them being tasty - I like girls that are into outdoors and knows what she wants in life.

ehh whatever. Just don't give away everything what you idealize in a girl.