Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Pimping Older Women, check this line

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pimping this girl who is 5 years older than me. When the topic of ages came up, I waited a while to see what she'd guess. She guessed 2 years older than I really was, and so I say:

Me: I'm actually 21.
Older Woman (While Smiling and Petting Me): Aww, you're like a little baby.
Me: Haha yeah. I feel like I'm talking to my mom right now.
Older Woman: (Smiles and Jaw Drops, 4 seconds pass)
Me: (Grabs her shoulder) Haha. Just kidding.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example of why guys should stay away from neg-hits if they aren't good at them.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would have been good for humor had he not been trying to "Pimp" the older woman; he was trying to be funny, yet it disqualified him instantly.

It would have been ok had he kept busting her balla a little more, with disregard to her response, but him explaining himself in an apologetic way totally blew his slight chance.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess. You never got la1d with this lady.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that he had to bite and tell her that he was just joking... I guess he even realized that it wasn't funny.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why didnt you juss ask her to breast feed you.

sheesh youngsters...never know what to say

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Notice that he had to bite and tell her that he was just joking... I guess he even realized that it wasn't funny.
lol any time you offend someone and have to apologize for it, you are going nowhere. C&F should be funny and not offensive and there should be no appology for it.

Example:

You: I'm actually 21.
Older Woman: Aww, you're like a little baby.
You: Yeah I am, but I stopped wetting my bed 2 days ago so I am a big boy now.

See with C&F you don't need to give it to her right away, you need to play with her words so that you and her can laugh from it and then after a while slowly steer the conversation where you want it to go.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. she was joking when she dropped her jaw. and i was laughing AT her when i apologized, like "haha, j/k"

even though i didn't include that detail, you guys miss the point, and it's sad. i got a laugh out of making this girl's jaw drop. you have to keep things in perspective when pimping.

her getting a shocked laugh out of it too was just icing on the cake.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
lol. she was joking when she dropped her jaw. and i was laughing AT her when i apologized, like "haha, j/k"

even though i didn't include that detail, you guys miss the point, and it's sad. i got a laugh out of making this girl's jaw drop. you have to keep things in perspective when pimping.

her getting a shocked laugh out of it too was just icing on the cake.
Do you believe that she thought it was as amusing as you felt it was?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha…

Am I meant to use this line next time I’m out with an older chick, lol… I dunno, I’ve done chicks in their early 30s and never once felt like committing such a faux pas

Seriously… don’t drop an age-themed neg hit… I don’t even know if you could categorize it as being a neg-hit… it’s more like a bad joke… how are you going to compare a chick that’s in her mid 20s to your mother when you’re trying to tap that ass later? Instant DQ maaan...

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
i find girls are so insecure that you don't really have to neg hit them, only when they are total biatches.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
Haha…

Am I meant to use this line next time I’m out with an older chick, lol… I dunno, I’ve done chicks in their early 30s and never once felt like committing such a faux pas

Seriously… don’t drop an age-themed neg hit… I don’t even know if you could categorize it as being a neg-hit… it’s more like a bad joke… how are you going to compare a chick that’s in her mid 20s to your mother when you’re trying to tap that ass later? Instant DQ maaan...
Nah. She came up to me and initiated flirtation with me to be a ****tease. And then she tries to neg me by calling me a baby. I had to come back strong.

Plus she's only 26. If she is made insecure by me calling her a mother, even though she looks NOTHING like one, then she's got issues that I don't want to deal with.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was a crappy neg.

A better one:

Her: You're like a little baby.
You: It's good that you're a pedophile then.

The double meaning is just too powerful. She will screw you right there.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Was a crappy neg.

A better one:

Her: You're like a little baby.
You: It's good that you're a pedophile then.

The double meaning is just too powerful. She will screw you right there.
This isn't even a neg...And it's an okay line, but it's not for this situation.

Imagine it's your first time talking to this girl, and just because of your age, she thinks you are low-value. You are not in a spot where you can flirt effectively with her. You have to DHV for a longer while than usual first, and THEN you can start flirting in a later hour.

She saw me as a pretty much a kid compared to her. You have to go beyond the simple C+F to raise your social value in this situation.

For a little more background, she was joking when she called me a baby. She said it with a smile on her face, and used it as an excuse to start petting me and touching me. And when I said just kidding, I said it with a chuckle on my face, and I used it as an excuse to touch HER.

Supplication is more in your BODY LANGUAGE than it is in your words. And trust me, there was no supplication.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
This isn't even a neg...And it's an okay line, but it's not for this situation.
It may be a crappy neg-hit but calling someone a pedophile is negative none the less. I've said it before and I'll say it again, neg-hits should not be used by anyone unless they really know what they're doing. Most of the time, they're trying to neg at the wrong time thinking it's c/f (like this instance).
dynamicallyidle said:
Supplication is more in your BODY LANGUAGE than it is in your words. And trust me, there was no supplication.
You just keep telling yourself that... :rolleyes:

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
It may be a crappy neg-hit but calling someone a pedophile is negative none the less. I've said it before and I'll say it again, neg-hits should not be used by anyone unless they really know what they're doing. Most of the time, they're trying to neg at the wrong time thinking it's c/f (like this instance).

You just keep telling yourself that... :rolleyes:
Hah. You're kind of a know-it-all and an ass, but that's okay: You weren't there when it happened. Maybe your past experience when using similar lines to what I used was negative, but that doesn't mean everyone else will have the same experience as you - I didn't.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whateva dogg.. check dis shiit right heere yo! Dis line is tha realnezzz bro, like peep it- a neg hit and like I own made b1tchez with dis yo!

K, whacha do is say:

"Yo, does you know why I be talking to you right now?"

And she will be like this yo:

"........."

so you wait...and den you drop it on her:

"it's cuz you got a VAGINA!"

For real yo, out.

Best neg ever.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Hah. You're kind of a know-it-all and an ass, but that's okay: You weren't there when it happened. Maybe your past experience when using similar lines to what I used was negative, but that doesn't mean everyone else will have the same experience as you - I didn't.
Well, we can definitely tell that you will have a lot to offer to the forum from your vast experience. We'll all enjoy reading your subsequent words of wisdom.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
Haha…

Nah. I wasn't trying to bag her that night. She convinced me at that moment that I needed to DHV big time before I could start accepting her and then flirting with her. I did what I needed to do. I'll be seeing more of her in the future too :).