Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When people have no respect for your time.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HATE IT!!!!

If you say you'll be there at 11:00pm......BE THERE AT 11:00PM - OR GO F YOUR SELF!!!!!!!

I waited for a chick 45min last night.....every 10 min i got a text; "yea, give me 5min I’m almost there...." I figure i wated 10min, may as well another 5....I wated 30 min, may as well another 5...until i got pissed and took off. If you going to be late - FINE - let me know asap so i can go do some shopping or something, but don't expect me to sit in the car in front of your building for hours waiting for your unorganized ass. It's INSULTING AND DISRESPECTFULL. EEEHHHH!!!!!!!:mad:

So i let her have it yesterday - she didn't get why i was pissed and thought i was over-reacting.

I've had this issue with guy friend too. But he understood and since then, if he's late, i wait for 10min, then go on with my own ****. If he shows up and I’m around - great, if not - maybe next time.

Last edited:

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're typical. :crackup:

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I’m being used
That’s okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she’s playing with me
That’s okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection’s got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her no.

Instead of driving off and never contacting her again you complained about her actions like you are her girlfriend and now you are complaining about her again on a forum like you are her girlfriend.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I posted on here to get some understanding (a pat on the shoulder) from this "brotherhood" that has to deal with this same DISAPOINTING sh!t from women OR MEN.

2) I give people the opportunity to learn from their mistakes - even if i cut them off. I let her know she f-ed up, and maybe one day she'll realize the error of her ways and change for someone else. One less inconsiderate person on the planet - if not in my life.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you sound like a pushover and a little whiny b1tch wah wahh wahhh. lol you're one of the lonely caring types that likes to cuddle, i can tell.

if i met you in real life i would not respect you dude. sad sh1t, you don't even respect yourself haha what a fvckin JOKE.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Instead of driving off and never contacting her again you complained about her actions like you are her girlfriend and now you are complaining about her again on a forum like you are her girlfriend.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
This.