Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When parent disapprove

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know many of you don juans are into macking and getting many women. I'm seeking advice for those who are or have been in ltr whos parents disapproved their relationship. What do you do? How do you handle it.

We love each other. But our whole family is against our relationship. What do you do?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a relationship like that. Unfortunately, she lived with her father and it looks like he got the best of her because after a year she ended up breaking up with me. She never gave me a reason (which sucks, no closure), but I suspect that the various voicemails I overheard while she checked them (consisting of him yelling over the phone of "What are you doing with him? He's not right for you. I don't know what got into you." etc etc) had a lot to do with it.

I guess all you can do is hope that she doesn't get influenced by her parents like my ex did.

Alexi

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ladiesssman
I know many of you don juans are into macking and getting many women. I'm seeking advice for those who are or have been in ltr whos parents disapproved their relationship. What do you do? How do you handle it.

We love each other. But our whole family is against our relationship. What do you do?
While this might now work for everyone, I just looked at my parents squarely and told them "I'm dating her, not you. Now excuse me, I have a date," and walked out the door before they could say anything.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's very little you can do to change your parents perceptions of the person - what is it about the relationship that troubles them so much? Another thing - I realize that having parental approval is nice, but you're 30 years old. You have many more options availiable than someone who's, say, 15. I'm assuming you live on your own; you don't have to have her coming over to your parents house on a regular basis... and even you don't have to go to your parents unless you want to. Whether you bring her or not when you do visit is up to you. If you love the girl so much, don't let your parents pettiness bother you. Like Eternal said, it's your relationship, not theirs.