When lies begin to take over and control...When it all becomes too much to handle...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you seen the movie "Gossip?" Good. Welcome to real life now. We all hear it everyday. "She slept with him!" "He got so drunk at that party!" "She's a slut!" How much of it is true though? The answer? Not much.

Why this shit gets started: Jealousy. I was talking to one of my friends earlier because I was breaking down mentally because of all of this bullshit. Typical tale of rumors, lies, deciet, and cheats. Ah yes, the fun stuff. As explained to me, people make rumors when they are jealous. I recently got a great girlfriend and now all the rumors are popping out about her past. I've talked to her myself...I know the truth. Those aren't the truth. Allow me to hold up my middle finger to those who say "well, she's a bitch, you can't trust her." I also would like to say to them "fuck you."

What to do: Find the truth. Like those Sci-Fi movies says, "The truth is out there." They say every rumor starts with a bit of truth. Yeah, 90% of the time, the truth is, they have a name. The other 10% isn't just a rumor. Find the facts. If not, you'll be left wondering and in the same position I was in.

Soda cans and brick walls: I snapped earlier. I got so sick of what was being said about my girlfriend, my friends, and everyone else I knew. Every girl I liked here, there was a rumor. Leigh, the hot hostess...She's a nice girl. She goes home to study and hangs out with friends a few times. She's also a cheerleader. Word about her around here? Whore. Word about my girlfriend? Slept with half the campus. How many people has she ever had sex with? One. How many times? Once. Notice a slight difference? I was pissed at life. I talked to one of my friends outside and snapped. I broke down. Threw a whole unopened can of soda into a brick wall. I know the truth. I know more then people think. Lies, rumors, and deciet...The exact same reason I left Maryland.

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
One needs chaos to give birth to a dancing star. :)

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
hang in there, crazy.

what always brings me back down is music. i can always turn to it.

the song i run to when im really really pissed off at the world: "Hit the Floor" by Linkin Park.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people function on emotion. that means that a large large portion of the world is going to be this way. that means you're going to need to learn to deal with it or it will mess with you. it's much easier to change your behavior than that of 6 billion other people.

no matter how messed up people seem to be, you have to remind yourself that they are people and throwing a fit will not change much. understand that people aren't machines and they have weaknesses, and, despite the inconveniences, it's best if you just learn to focus your mentality in the most productive direction possible.

best of luck.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to listen to "hit the floor" too whenever i need to calm myself down or whatever

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptianMorgan
how do u know for sure that she is telling u the truth?
I don't, but I know how to read people. Rumors are just that...Rumors. True, they start out with a bit of truth. The only truth is, they involve people.