Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When its GOOD to have ONEITIS!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
my definition of Oneitis - mostly thinking about one girl, mostly seeing one girl, basically almost falling in love with one girl.

now im a player most of the time as i run thru the ladies like a slut runs thru dd1ck, BUT i met this chick 2 weeks ago and im possibly developing one-itis for her, however its SHE whos caused it:

1)shes an 9, 9.5 easily, 5'8 120lbs blond perfect blue eyes absolutely beautiful face
2)we cuddle and make out like crazy the first 3 times we saw each other, i tried to escalate to sex probly 5 times each time i saw her lol (i persist, gunwitch baby!!)
3)we text hell knows how much every single day, SHE always initiates, and pretty much ALL of the texts are along the line of "hey sweetie i miss u, being with u is amazing" (all of HER texts that is), so naturally i reply with the truth tellin her shes amazing too bla bla bla
4)she booked a hotel room for us for the following weekend, she WANTS to spend her whole day and nite saturday with ME - she says she wishes she could always just be with me

ok, SO, with all that being said, i was ready to just play her, but shes pretty damn sweet and gorgeous, and to top it off, she seems to INITIATE all of the one-itis, so its rubbing off on me and now shes basically all i can think about when it comes to girls - DONT GET ME WRONG, I FEEL REALLY AWESOME THINKING ABOUT HER, in NO WAY am i sad or despressed anythign

which makes me think this isnt the bad kind of oneitis, but actually the GOOD kind? aka falling in love??

i dunno, i think i detailed the situation well, what do u guys think?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
oh rite i forgot to mention she anti-slut defensed me every time when i tried to escalate, but it dont matter to me ive had enough sex in my life to not care about rushing it with her - i will still persist every time tho! lol

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ughhhh i forgot to mention, since this is kinda important too, ive spent probly $10 on her total in 3 dates, each time she drove to my town, shes got no problem just hanging at my house and to quote her "being in my arms".......AND every tiem i ask her when she can see me, she says "anytime u want baby" - lol shes bein totalyl different so thats why i made this thread

Evo-Psych

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe someone is writing a post praising oneitis. I am happy for you that you have such a fine lady in your life, but this relationship is new right? I think you said you have only been seeing her for about two weeks. How is the oneitis going to be going for you in two more weeks when she starts to lose interest? Then it won't be so great to have oneitis. If that happens (and believe me bro I hope it doesn't) try to keep it in perspective and know that there are other HBs out there just waiting for you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
evo-psych, i really wasnt planning on any kind of one-itis for this one, but the things she says to me and HER seemingly having one-itis for me first is causing ME to start having one-itis, i mean ive actually felt REALLY REALLY good ever since i met her, this isnt the one-itis where im moping nad complaining

so far, shes showing more and more interest, and the better i treat her, the more interest shes showing

dont worry tho, i dont supplicate, in fact i act ****y, witty, and sweet - seems to be my formula for winning girls over

im just wondering if this is all a GOOD thing or a BAD thing?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just one piece of advice matey, don't get in too deep. :D we all meet one girl at some point in our lives whom we think is "different" or "special". believe me, i was there too. but hell, the start of a new relationship is always great. just be on your guard man. don't lay your heart on the line just yet. it's too soon to judge. cheers and all the best.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what, I was actually going to post a similar thread about this. I always thought that oneitis couldnt have always been negative. I think its only negative if its a one sided oneitis(you having it for her but she doesnt have it for you) thats where it will make you miserable.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which makes me think this isnt the bad kind of oneitis, but actually the GOOD kind? aka falling in love??
When two people are attracted to each other, it's called mutual attraction. I prefer to think of one-itis as a one-sided attraction where the other party isn't attracted, such as an ex-gf or a "crush".

However, it sounds like you're allowing yourself to be blinded by your emotions. If you work at keeping your sight clear, you won't trip and fall on your face. You still barely know this woman, so keep yourself on the lookout for any potential red flags to pop up unexpectedly. The clearer you can see, the less likely you will ignore the red flags when and if they pop up.

In the beginning of any relationship, each party is on their best behavior. Once time passes and she gets comfortable around you, that's when her true personality will show, and it can go either way. She'll either remain a fantastic woman, or the sheep's clothing will fall to the ground.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
im a player most of the time as i run thru the ladies like a slut runs thru dd1ck,
How do you survive in the real world? Seriously.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
L777 said:
How do you survive in the real world? Seriously.

i just do?

get the **** away from my thread if ur gonna flame! seriously u dumb **** u need to be banned, u contribute NOTHING

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
after reading some of the rsponses, i think i got my own conclusion - keep actign all sweet to her (basically mirror how she acts towards me), but the ONE key thing i shouldnt lose is that "edge" that i have aka im not just kissing her ass, but i play around with her, am aggressive physically, and i throw in some real good push/pull, i CANT stop doing all that and become ONLY loveydovey, i gotta have it all be mixed together!!

also, i gotta see other girls cuz havin 1 girl on ur mind isnt always healhty (even if it brings really good feelings) - am i right about all that what i just said?

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason one itis is bad is because it usually goes along with appearing needy towards the girl which will inevitably drive her away. As long as you don't appear needy, which it sounds that your not, you should be ok.

Also another reason it is bad is because some people build all there life around this one person, if that person deciedes to leave you, then everything else crumbles, as the saying goes, putting all your eggs in one basket.

So see her as a bonus to your life rather than the foundations, eg. keep looking good, don't get settling in a dead end job and keep i wide circle of friends still etc.. generally keep the rest of your life good and constantly improving.

I have seen this happen many times before, they are with this girl that is there whole world, they are quite content to put up with a **** job all day as long as they come home to her, they let there looks subside as they don't need to attract women any more, and her friends are your friends.....

When she goes, they are left with a **** job, no friends a pot belly and man boobs!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
The main reason one itis is bad is because it usually goes along with appearing needy towards the girl which will inevitably drive her away. As long as you don't appear needy, which it sounds that your not, you should be ok.

Also another reason it is bad is because some people build all there life around this one person, if that person deciedes to leave you, then everything else crumbles, as the saying goes, putting all your eggs in one basket.

So see her as a bonus to your life rather than the foundations, eg. keep looking good, don't get settling in a dead end job and keep i wide circle of friends still etc.. generally keep the rest of your life good and constantly improving.

I have seen this happen many times before, they are with this girl that is there whole world, they are quite content to put up with a **** job all day as long as they come home to her, they let there looks subside as they don't need to attract women any more, and her friends are your friends.....

When she goes, they are left with a **** job, no friends a pot belly and man boobs!
so in ur opinion, is it still one-itis if the girl has it just as bad for u?? aka if I were to break all contact, HER world would crumble.........at least it seems thats how it is based on some of the things shes said to me:

"i wish i could just talk to u all day"
"being with u is amazing baby"
"i dont care about watching the movie, id rather watch you :) "
"I just miss being with u is all"
1 hour after we make plans for saturday "will i see u again before saturday? i miss those sweet kisses that only u could give me baby"

she said all that at various times the last week, only after i started being sweeter to her tho.....so it seems like my slight one-itis is causing her to fall for me?? damn im so NOT good with this relationship style crap, im only best at "hit and run" LOL

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just stay on your toes. If she gets too comfortable and starts slacking off at some point (which she likely will), you need to be able to react quickly to that to animal train her. You gotta keep adjusting to ride the wave...

But if you got a good catch, sure, hang on to her! That's really what this game is all about, no? I saw Dennis Rodman's Myspace page and he had an old photo of him and Carmen Electra up, calling her the "love of his life." Well, too bad he played her and treated her like shyt...cuz now he's the one still hung up on her after all these years. Pretty pathetic. Yes, being an AFC is the worst, but being an overly extreme PUA can backfire as well too...

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
so in ur opinion, is it still one-itis if the girl has it just as bad for u?? aka if I were to break all contact, HER world would crumble.........at least it seems thats how it is based on some of the things shes said to me:

"i wish i could just talk to u all day"
"being with u is amazing baby"
"i dont care about watching the movie, id rather watch you :) "
"I just miss being with u is all"
1 hour after we make plans for saturday "will i see u again before saturday? i miss those sweet kisses that only u could give me baby"

she said all that at various times the last week, only after i started being sweeter to her tho.....so it seems like my slight one-itis is causing her to fall for me?? damn im so NOT good with this relationship style crap, im only best at "hit and run" LOL
ha ha, heard all those before, sounds like your still in the "honey moon perod".

There is nothing wrong with having a girlfriend and really liking/loving her or even getting married, i think that is one of the flaws that this site leads people to believe and call it the dreaded "one itus". Its when you start being needy, getting jealous, supplicating and basing your whole life around that one person.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doggystyle said:
ha ha, heard all those before, sounds like your still in the "honey moon perod".
Very good point. This is when potential problems are missed because of the wave of euphoria clouds a person's judgement. Some people actually recognize potential problems but choose not to act upon them because of the good feelings they are experiencing. In some instances it could be compared with a person who has an addiction. Interesting stuff.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well me and her arent even together, we just apparently really like being around each other, we think we r both hot, and

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
well me and her arent even together, we just apparently really like being around each other, we think we r both hot, and we have great chemistry when we kiss and shyt......and then theres all those sweet things we say to each other, but thats all for now lol - i personally feel like this about her despite the fact that im seeing 2 other girls rite now and i got a good # of prospects lined up, yet i STILL find myself feeling extra good about this one....