Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the best time to work out?

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best time to workout? I'm talking heavy workouts.

I read a while back that mornings were good but now recently been told that mornings are bad because the body isnt ready for heavy work outs at that time.

What do you guys think??

Running in the morning weights at.........?

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on you. If you aren't a morning person than you won't get as much out of a work out as you could.

People told me mornings were the best time, but I've been going at 2 P.M. the last few days and I'm stronger, more focused, and can work out longer.

Try both and see what you like.

Running in the morning before you eat is supposed to help you loose weight. I hate running, but it is a lot more fun in the morning because I feel alone in the world.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea my sleep is fvucked up. For the past year i haven't been sleeping until aropund 5am. so i stayed up 2 nights ago and go to sleep the next day at 9.30pm. Gotta get back into the pattern.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I workout in the evening, around 5-6pm. Ill eat like half my dinner before the workout, then half of it after along with a couple Ensures. Works out pretty good.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Timing isn't a huge issue and you can make progress either way. The metabolism boost in the morning from weight training or HIIT would be of a greater benefit of course. Personally I workout at around 2pm lik e Celadus does.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, timing isnt that important for the average lifter... just dont work out so late that you cant get to sleep proper

personally I work out during lunch hour, it gives me an energy boost during the day and frees up the evenings