Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it too late to number close?

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a new girl at the supermarket store that I work at that has caught my eye. We've only worked a few shifts the last couple weeks together and I feel I keep missing my opportunity to get her number. First time we had a chat I guess I forgot because I was more interested in getting to know her. The next few times I've just tried to play it DJ style.

Her IL seems high not to mention her eyes seem to dilate and I can detect her slight blushing (not going to build this up though because I've been through previous oneitis and know my pitfalls now).

My problem is how can I get her number while at work? Furthermore how do I stop her IL from decreasing and me becoming friendzoned?

Cheers guys! It's funny though, the old me would be kicking himself about why he hasn't got her number yet the new me isn't all that fussed. Heck I was more looking forward to dinner than if I managed to get her number. Thank goodness for sites like this otherwise my AFC'ness would still be sky high!

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggest you guys hang out outside of work, then tell her to give you her number so you can set something up. It's never too late...

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NotAgain said:
There's a new girl at the supermarket store that I work at that has caught my eye. We've only worked a few shifts the last couple weeks together and I feel I keep missing my opportunity to get her number. First time we had a chat I guess I forgot because I was more interested in getting to know her. The next few times I've just tried to play it DJ style.

Well, considering that you work in the same store, you don't have to get her number the FIRST time you speak with her.

Anyway, if you want her number, just start talking about all the fun you're having with your friends...parties, etc. Then say, "We should hang out some time. What's your number?"

It's not like you have to ask a girl on a "date".

Espi said:
In my opinion, it's best to stay away from women with whom you work.
You're probably right. But considering that he's 18 and probably stocking shelves for $7 an hour, I think he can have a little fun at work.

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my pay combined with the fact that our stores pretty cruisy, I thought I might give it a shot and work on my game. If I was out of university and this was my first real job then definately I'd take your advice Espi but here, why not.

I just don't want to repeat the past. It's happened to me before where I meet a girl, her IL is so high but because I p*ssy out, I end up in the friendzone. Thats why I really want to give this ago to prove to myself I'm leaving my old ways behind. I just need more opportunities!