Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it out of line?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i fixed what problems i was having with my g/f (of 8 months). Apparently, she said we didnt do enough anymore and since all we did was party and fvck (perfect situation i think) she felt like a friend w/ benefits. even though i always tell her how much she means to me. But that doesnt matter, she wants me to spend money. God, i thought some women could be different. Well, i've finally learned a hard lesson. Ugh...

Anyways, im staying with her but she said something last night that upset me. Some friends asked me to go clubbing. I cant dance so i declined. I didn;t know she was going tho and she said well fine i'll dance with the other guys then. And i was like what? How can you say that. She was all like i cant say no if they walk up to me. I was like bullsh!t you cant.

She said that its not a big deal and she wouldn't care if i did it, its not like im gonna do anything with them (which i dont believe).

So needless to say im going (and if she's going i will prolly enjoy it anyways.) But i made it very clear to her that this bothers me.

Am i wrong? I know she wont cheat on me but it bothers me to think of some guy grinding on my g/f. And since we've been going out for so long, do you all think that its out of line for her to do this?

All i know is if i cant go with them then im gonna drink with some other chicks while she's out. Maybe that will send the message.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
well, i fixed what problems i was having with my g/f (of 8 months). Apparently, she said we didnt do enough anymore and since all we did was party and fvck (perfect situation i think) she felt like a friend w/ benefits. even though i always tell her how much she means to me. But that doesnt matter, she wants me to spend money.
You just failed a big test. The b!tch called the shot (more than likely a wavering IL) and you took it up the ass like a good little supplicant.

Now that your in her back pocket I got a tenner says you'll be getting the boot sooner than later.

Her: I feel like a friend with benefits (dont you just love how chicks turned the phrase "fvck buddies" into something that sounds light and fluffy)

You: And? .......I'm hungry might go and eat something.

See how easy that is?

golfguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with poste from before.

You failed two tests. The first one wasn't major though. I just wouldn't take it too seriously. The second one, however. Insecurity is a turnoff to most women, and you look insecure when you ***** over her dancing with other guy. Who gives a ****? It's just dancing.

All I would have done is said "Ok..Have fun", and invited a hot girl I knew over. If the g/f finds out, just say...I figured if you could go out and see guys, then I should be able to do the same.

If she like you, she'll get really jeleous and po'ed, if she doesn't and is on the verge of breaking up, she'll dump you.