Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is a good time to get into LTR or Marriage?

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As title says.

I am 28.

**Please excuse this self acclamation**

I have my own consulting company focusing in IT, strategy and banking.
I am considered to be very successful. I still believe i can expand and grow my empire bigger. however for 28, i make near 30Gs a month. which i consider very well off.

I drive 2 of the most amazing cars from europe and japan.

have my own 1/2 acre land with house and a inner city chic apartment.

i have friends that are radio DJs, designers, music producers, wine makers and internationally acclaimed musicians.

I party when i can.

the ladies say i dress very well and they are attracted to me.

ok fine, enough about me.

**Thank you**

So, for a 28 year old who has tasted some level of success, when is a good time to enter an LTR or even further marriage?

why is it bad to marry early? or marry to late?

when is a good time to expect children?

All the women i meet are either in it for the money or the success or seeing themselves step out of a Mercedes AMG with a tall dark italian suite wearing popular dude who gets her and her friends into most hot spots VIP.

the other side is the classy woman who works a normal job but shows "some" levels of drama at home. because her life and work is not interesting enough.

the reason i ask:
one of my clients, has just had a baby.
he is 45.
his life has completely come to a standstill.
he is unable to handle his growing firm and the wife and the baby.

he expects his son will be dependent on him for the next 20 years.
which would lead him to 65.

He is expected to work and provide for his family till he is 65 maybe more.

he was explaining to me how worried he is about this.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
the reason i ask:
one of my clients, has just had a baby.
he is 45.
his life has completely come to a standstill.
he is unable to handle his wife .

Fixed. If she is unwilling to do her part right now, she is the problem. She knows he has a growing firm to run. Her job is to take care of home while he takes care of them having a home.

Pick the right woman, learn game, be firm. When is the best time? The question is, have you done all of other things you want to do in life? sowed your wild oats? have you fallen in love with a quality woman? If no, then its not time yet. It may never be time. Have fun until then.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something is missing and you know it.

otherwise this thread doesn't really make sense.

a man with an "abundant" supply of women doesn't form threads like this.

thanks for the 2 paragraphs of self-promotion, but your insecurities are visible from miles away.

even if you don't mention them.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
something is missing and you know it.

otherwise this thread doesn't really make sense.

a man with an "abundant" supply of women doesn't form threads like this.

thanks for the 2 paragraphs of self-promotion, but your insecurities are visible from miles away.

even if you don't mention them.
That is what I thought.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
The right time is when you find a nice foreign girl who has not been corrupted by society. I am over 30 and banged all the sluts in town, and I make 100K a month selling stocks.

Reaction score
When to get married? Never.

You can't trust ANYONE 100%. Sure mom and dad get 99.9% but you never know how things can change for the worse through no fault of your own over the years and how people can turn against you when you THOUGHT that would never happen.

If mom and dad are at the top with 99.9% you can forget about trusting that sweet girl you thought was an Angel at the alter 5, 10, 20 years down the road.

Cover your ass legally that includes preemptive strikes of not getting married.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
slickaz said:
As title says.

I am 28.

**Please excuse this self acclamation**

I have my own consulting company focusing in IT, strategy and banking.
I am considered to be very successful. I still believe i can expand and grow my empire bigger. however for 28, i make near 30Gs a month. which i consider very well off.

I drive 2 of the most amazing cars from europe and japan.

have my own 1/2 acre land with house and a inner city chic apartment.

i have friends that are radio DJs, designers, music producers, wine makers and internationally acclaimed musicians.

I party when i can.

the ladies say i dress very well and they are attracted to me.

ok fine, enough about me.

**Thank you**

You are welcome, since I had to endure listening to your BS.

You don't make crap, and work at Wal-Mart. Show some pics and prove all this BS you spew.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get married at the age of 31 and 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days and 7 hours, after an engagement that lasted 9 months one week, after dating a woman for 2.1114 years. She should be exactly 3.5 years younger than yourself.

You should have children when you are 34. The first child should be a boy. You should have a second child at the age of 38. This child should be a girl. Both children should be heterosexual with IQs between 120-130, no higher or lower. The boy should have a cleft chin and the girl should have an innie belly button. These are mandatory.

Hope this answers the OP's questions.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Slick,
Marriage-:for a Man your age Later,for an older Man never.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man--you don't ever have to do anything you really don't want to do. Getting married or getting into a LTR is a choice. There are no mandatory dates. Perhaps focus in life on being happy for yourself and not justifying happiness in any woman exactly. Having a baby will change your life forever and change your priorities. Consider yourself lucky for your high income--find other areas of life to invest into beyond material and perhaps some greater self-knowledge may begin revealing itself.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
So, for a 28 year old who has tasted some level of success, when is a good time to enter an LTR or even further marriage?

why is it bad to marry early? or marry to late?

when is a good time to expect children?
Prolong it as long as you can.
There's no need to rush into one.

Bad to marry early because you haven't experienced all life has to offer and you might be cashing all of your chips too early on someone that hasnt' proven jack to you yet.

For a woman, too late to marry is anything after 30... for a man, too late to marry never happens.

It's a good time to expect children when she is pregnant, which hopefully is never.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely think that if you want children, you shouldn't wait too long. Probably in your 30s is the best time, lets you get some maturity and life experience under your belt, but you still have a little spring in your step lol. The main thing is, if you can't find the right girl, you can't settle down. Because if you marry the wrong girl, you are screwed. Even if you marry the not quite right girl, you are screwed.

I make 20 grand a week :)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Is this dude for real, or is he just trolling since he read the "Internet Millionaire" thread?? :p

Assuming he IS for real...dude, get married when you find a girl worth marrying. If you marry the wrong girl just because you want to move to "the next step in life", she's gonna wreck you. You don't wanna be in the Tiger Woods situation.

The more I read on this forum, the more I think women aren't the only ones with "biological clocks".

Nemic

Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Is this dude for real, or is he just trolling since he read the "Internet Millionaire" thread?? :p

Assuming he IS for real...dude, get married when you find a girl worth marrying. If you marry the wrong girl just because you want to move to "the next step in life", she's gonna wreck you. You don't wanna be in the Tiger Woods situation.

The more I read on this forum, the more I think women aren't the only ones with "biological clocks".
I think its only natural to see something new as another challenge to conquer even if its something we know can backfire horribly on you, like Marriage. I see the point of marriage is kids anyways. I don't think women tell men they want to get married to be with that man. They tell men that because at that moment in time they think they have security and stability so they can spread those legs and pop something out.

I regret getting married, but I've been fortunate that my soon-to-be ex isn't a conniving b!tch trying to take me to the cleaners. Despite that, I absolutely love being a father to my son, and even though its only for a short time (18-20 years), and feel it was "worth it" because of his existence.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, ever get married. Sure, shack up with a good one (after she's earned it) but never marry. Unless you want to risk the assets that you supposedly have.

And I make a hundred... gazillion... euros!... a month.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Never, ever get married. Sure, shack up with a good one (after she's earned it) but never marry. Unless you want to risk the assets that you supposedly have.

And I make a hundred... gazillion... euros!... a month.
smart man. i plan to do the same. there is no way im playing russian roulette with my money.