Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is a Cold Approach weird? When is it not?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just seems weird to flat out ask some random girl "are you single?" or "I wanted to stop you and see if you were interesting." What do you think?

Seems more natural to comment about your mutual environment, but I don't know...jwhite seemed to do alright just asking "are you single?" but his college environment may have misled us on that. So, are direct approaches a worthy tactic?? Might freak some ladies out...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said this in another thread earlier today, but i'll say it again.
my 2 cents:
cold approaches are done best when you have EC w/ the chick. for me, i cant do a good cold approach w/o having EC w/ her.

exactly right one-on-one. what are you going to say to some random girl taht hasnt even looked at you. if she is eyeing you, then you can use that to your advantage and throw some C&F into it when you cold approach her.

other than that, IMO cold approaches have a low success rate.

if you see the girl every day or something in class, then a cold approach could work out to be more, but it always depends. even if you are a super DJ, and way on top your game i dont think CA's work too well.
that's all from me-

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Just seems weird to flat out ask some random girl "are you single?" or "I wanted to stop you and see if you were interesting." What do you think?

Seems more natural to comment about your mutual environment, but I don't know...jwhite seemed to do alright just asking "are you single?" but his college environment may have misled us on that. So, are direct approaches a worthy tactic?? Might freak some ladies out...
I think it's creepy. It's much cooler to make some funny, off the wall comment to her, and if she responds positively (laughs, etc.) then amp it up, perhaps with a funny story, get her name at some point (she will also ask you yours if she's interested), more funny shyt, then get the # and split.

BGMan

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well without cold approching you'll never meet new people unless i'm reading this wrong.. or getting the wrong impression

isn't the DJ bootcamp built solely on the CA?