Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls playfully hit you

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting girls to playfully hit me more in recent days. Light C&F seems to do the trick. Because they are laughing and doing it in a light hearted way, I take it as a nice sign of interest (no ones been offended at all).

I think David DeAngelo talked about girls hitting you as their form of fliration. How much playful hitting is needed to build attraction?

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StockTrader
I've been getting girls to playfully hit me more in recent days. Light C&F seems to do the trick. Because they are laughing and doing it in a light hearted way, I take it as a nice sign of interest (no ones been offended at all).

I think David DeAngelo talked about girls hitting you as their form of fliration. How much playful hitting is needed to build attraction?

When she gives you a black eye, you will know that you have arrived.

Seriously, I take the first playful hit as my "move in" signal. If I am wrong, I am wrong. We have enough rapport for her to at least hit me playfully.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hits you = you number close or kiss close (#close if not on a date or similar).

Im really beggining to think of myself as a sexy beast, this hb8 hit me when I was at the lowest of my game, and I didnt have any rapport on her before this.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It means your C&F worked. :)

You know that guy who's an *******, but always seems to get the women? That's YOU! :D

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i should say 99% of the girls playfully hit u = she is interested but 1% of them just playfully/violently hit guys cuz that is just the way they r. cuz i have this kid getting playfull/violently hit by her. this kid(extremely AFC) i kno like her because of that and told her "he likes her" yea he told her he likes her, not # closing or kiss closing or any closing. and the way he told her was so sad its worst then saying " <name of the girl> i like u"
well here is wat he say
him: to the girl he like " i can tell u someone who likes u"
girl he likes"who?"
him:"me"
*sigh* very very sad. i lmao hearing that but at the same time i felt lucky to have found this website and all of u r lucky to have found this site too cuz if it wasnt for this site we all would have been just like that guy ( well ....... maybe not that bad but bad)
so anyways if u feel that the playfully hitting gets a lil too violent then maybe she is not interested its just part of who she is and i wouldnt want a girl playfully/violently hit me as a gf and when i said playfully/violently hit u i mean u r like "damn!!! WTF???." after she hits u

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it had not been for David D, this site and fastseduction.com, I never in a million years would have picked up hitting by a girl as flirtatious and a sign of interest.

I almost shutter at the progress I've made. 3 years ago, even making sustained eye contact with a girl was a challenge. Then, came actually talking to girls. Then came alot of self doubt (like, yeah, she kinoed me, but did she REALLY like me?) Now I find myself getting some more balls and saying things I wouldn't have in the past.

This one attractive girl playfully hit me twice today at school when we were doing a group project. A tall, thin 7.5 with a solid body. Even saying hello to her 2 years ago would have been a big deal.

I'm going to turn up the C&F and see how much chemistry and sexual tension I can build with her. Ahhh.....the results should be nice :)

If you want girls to playfully hit you more:

Don't underestimate the power of affirmations. For the last few nights before going to bed, I've mentally told myself (in a confident tone of voice), "I have balls the size of grapefruits. Girls are turned on by my confidence and humor, women love being around me" You get the jist of it. After a while, it sinks into your subconscious and you start to automatically say C&F things instead of thinking about it consciously. That's when you know you've really got it. Keep repeating it yourself. It sure beats repeating a bunch of lame stuff like "I'm a loser with women, they dont like me, etc". You get to decide what you tell yourself. Say it in your mind with confidence and conviction.

Slowly build up how bold you are. It took me a while, but it was worth it. If you've never said anything C&F, or if you are unsure of kino, etc....its probably too dramatic of a jump to just go out and do it. Build it up like they built the pyramids in Eygpt. Build it one block at a time. Do EC first. Make small, almost unnoticable improvements everyday. Hold EC. Then hold a little longer. Then hold it even when it hits that uncomfortable point. Then make her break it first. Then you should have some solid confidence. Then light kino. Then some C&F. At that rate, in due time you'll be getting women wet just thinking about you. Then take them into the bathroom and F**k them nice and hard ;)

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, ive been having similar sort of thing with a girl lately. she likes to hit me playfully a lot, but im sort of confused as to the signals she is or isnt trying to send. im in college and shes not in any of my classes. we both go to fencing, spending time alone with her has been unsuccesful as of yet(two weeks).

had a while sort of alone with her this morning. was a lot of people around so i couldnt really just go and make my first move on her with people around. we had a ton of just general body contact, her body language around me has been good from day one, keeping her laughing is really easy for me to do. i seem to think this are all signs of IL.

my problem, getting alone with her just hasnt worked out. was alone with her for a little while today but was too public to try and do anything with that many people around. i proposed a date to a club on friday which she responded with a "sounds like a lot of fun, perhaps we can."

i am totally confused as to what kind of a move i should try. is holding a girls hand considered too much or should i attempt a kiss. also, what would be acceptable with trying to make a move in public and is this a good/bad idea.

we came like inches from kissing today(made strong eye contact for about 5 seconds, about 4 inches seperating our faces) while i was sitting next to her but there were people around but i didnt know what the **** to do and we both turned away at the same time(i bet we both wondered what the **** happened at that point) i need some advice.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj Vulcanis,

It sounds like she is into you. Being 4 inches away from her face and making strong EC is something most girls who are just friends wouldn't do. The date sounded iffy. Is she just a tease?

The playful hitting is obviously another sign. How to isolate her:

If you think she's for real and not just a tease, when you're in public, take her hand and tell her "I have a place I want to show you". Find a place away from everyone (say an empty hallway) and then just stop, look her straight in the eye, and give her a light kiss. There's probably at least a 50% chance she'll like it. Before you do this, if you're unsure about it, test out her comfort level with you. Kino on the arm, or reach across her to get something and see if she moves away or not (if she doesnt move away, you're in).

DJ Vulcanis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj Vulcanis,

It sounds like she is into you. Being 4 inches away from her face and making strong EC is something most girls who are just friends wouldn't do. The date sounded iffy. Is she just a tease?

The playful hitting is obviously another sign. How to isolate her:

If you think she's for real and not just a tease, when you're in public, take her hand and tell her "I have a place I want to show you". Find a place away from everyone (say an empty hallway) and then just stop, look her straight in the eye, and give her a light kiss. There's probably at least a 50% chance she'll like it. Before you do this, if you're unsure about it, test out her comfort level with you. Kino on the arm, or reach across her to get something and see if she moves away or not (if she doesnt move away, you're in).
THANK you.

finally someone has given me some sound advice, thats why i love this board.

Im pretty sure shes not a tease, she doesnt seem to have a lot of guys after her. A lot of guys i thought were after her turned out to all have girlfriends or something.

also, the date, i dont think its going to happen, i think im just going to ask her if shed like to watch a movie at my place instead.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

when they hit you, grab their wrist and wrestle them down. Once you pin em on the floor start tickling them. (Hopefully, they are ticklish) If not, continue the wrestling and once you have em in a good hold, just slap their ass.

next thing u know - you'll dry hump each other.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
hb9 ive been hanging out with always hits and wrestles with me. in fact i have some bruises to prove it. ha!

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the guys that get playfully hit, what is the fastest you've kissed closed them after getting hit?