Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when girls insult you

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
certain girl aquaintences of mine,make fun of me at times for my hair,and i got her good last night, she said in a txt to me i quote "your hair suks suks suks suks suks!"

my reply was "if i cared what you thought.id attempt a comeback for your last txt."

no need to get too serious cause i take it as joking,but when theyre are being *****es you know girls go over the top.

lol did i handle that well? any other good responces?

bingo_

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she wants your attention, perhaps she likes you. a girl will not text you JUST to say your hair sux if she really hates you or your hair... she's just playing with you to get you to talk. tease her back, in a friendly way of course. you got just a little too serious with that reply.

AverageDon

Reaction score
ye yeah said:
certain girl aquaintences of mine,make fun of me at times for my hair,and i got her good last night, she said in a txt to me i quote "your hair suks suks suks suks suks!"
My reply would have gone somethin like " so does your mouth!!!!" :crackup:

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"your hair suks suks suks suks suks!"

Very childish.
When a girl acts like a child (or brat) treat her like one.

My response would have been 'awww, i love when you try to get my attention, you are to cute'. See what I'm saying?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes flirting with u

PERFECT chance to add some ****y and funny stuff!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
shes flirting with u

PERFECT chance to add some ****y and funny stuff!
I agree.

As for text messages, just ignore it. If you answer her back, you are just entertaining her because she knows she got to you.

If she attacks you in person, you can also neutralize her verbal attack by agreeing to what she says and make it funny in the end.

Example:

Her: Your hair suck!!

You: Your just jealous because you wish you had hair as good as mine. My hair is a work of art, most people would kill for a hair like this or any hair at all for that matter.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"No, you're just attracted to me ;)" (credit to Mystery).

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a little bit of truth in all humor. What's up with your hair?

Awww, just kidin man, she probably likes you or why would she want
to initiate a convo. For women, it's considered desperate to have to
initiate with most guys.. they can only really justify opening a guy
who there would be a lot of competition for. She probably just needed
an excuse to talk to you, ASD.

She could also think you might shoot her down, so opening you with something
like that might be wishful thinking on her part that you will buy into her reality
that she's equal to you. I've had chicks try this hardcore, even say stuiff like
"most women date guys who are more educated, statistically you're lucky to
be with me" or "I'm kind of a serial dater, most guys don't last long". See they
are trying to get me to buy into their reality and see them as a prize to be won
over. In the cases were I was able to follow up, the girls later confirmed that
they were afraid I'd shoot them down or break up with them.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol haha nice come backs,nah the reason behind it is,my ex was with this chick at the time,and my ex is pretty annoyed at me for some harsh things i said about her hair (long story) but i was only joking around,and the ***** told my ex lol,so i reckon they were trying to make me feel all self concious like i made my ex feel, still was funny though,nah they didnt reply after i sent that

whenever they get together drinking all the girls,they seem to like to stuff around with guys that are in their group to get reactions out of them.im not the only one theyve sent weird txts to.

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i did a bit over the top i think,it just pisses me off when they think they can bring you down with their words,just wanted to show them they can be *****es all they like,but i dont care what they say they cant affect me

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes ur response, and i quote. suks suks suks... just kidding..
but listen.. i would of gone with this... "=]" shows that you can take a joke.. her reality dose not effect you.. u have controle over ur state.. pluse you have to type less... shows that you dint take it seriosly or give it much thought.. .. any ways wtf do i know.. dont answer that its a retorical qestion...

yea i know tehre are lots of spellling errors in my post.. so what? deal with..