Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls get TOO ****Y

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes i say things naturally and sometimes women think that "IM TALKING ABOUT THEM"

For example, I would say some sexual innuendo and they would say something like for example "pfff, I'm not that easy" or something in that nature

THen i would reply by saying "Don't flatter yourself"

or

"How do you know I was talking about you"

anyone do this? or how would you reply to something like that

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't being ****y, this is a woman not showing her outer-slut to everyone. Whenever you use sexual innuendo in public with a girl who isn't YOUR girl, she will automatically put up a shield.

It's not that they're afraid of you, but they're afraid they'll be labeled a slut.

It's a common response and coming back with something like don't flatter yourself is fine.

Just don't back away from these things, this is one of many sh!t tests women give you to see how far you will go. If you back away right away, clearly you're not a man who can satisfy her emotional and sexual desires.

So in short, you have the right idea.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep 'creepy' is a basic neg that girls use. Pretty annoying cause it doesn't mean anything nowadays, and literally anything can be creepy, from being confident to being random and unpredictable.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
"I'm not easy either. In fact, I'm a little hard."

USE IT!

haha i love it.

You get rep because this is something im defenently going to use